How to watch the Kings on TV this season

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
I was connecting to San Francisco for the prior games, but since they were playing San Jose last night, I tried Salt Lake City instead. Wasn't expecting it to work on the first try again, but it did.

OT: I'm exploring other things I can do with a VPN and I'm happy to see I can access BBC's iPlayer and watch every episode of Top Gear. Heck, that's worth the price alone.

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
Ok. What the heck? Literally the second after I posted that, there was an error with my feed. Once I clicked to play it again, it said it was blacked out in my area. I connected to SLC and it worked again. That was really strange.

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
Ok. What the heck? Literally the second after I posted that, there was an error with my feed. Once I clicked to play it again, it said it was blacked out in my area. I connected to SLC and it worked again. That was really strange.
I think I've had that one time ever where a stream stopped working midstream. Hey, at least you were able to reconnect without issue. I can't remember if I had the switch cities when it happened to me.

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
Now let’s see if we can keep Dallas out of the net until the PA guy can announce our goal

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
This was the first game in a long time that I had to switch cities a few times. I was able to watch the retirement ceremony feed on ESPN+ just fine, but when I switched over to the game, it was blacked out. Tried another city and got that there was an error playing the video. Rebooted the Chromecast, chose another city and it worked.

Reactions: cyclones22

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
I haven't had the blackout message in a while. But sometimes ESPN won't even get past the splash screen depending on what city I'm using. It'll just kind of get stuck but it never loads programming. But once it does, I typically get into the game easily

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
Tonight's game is on KCOP, so I'm not sure if it will be available on ESPN+ or not. Guess I can always watch the Seattle feed instead.

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
Weird. NHL schedule is showing this:
game.jpg

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
Looks like I'm sticking with the VPN and ESPN+ this season. To those who do the same, what VPN are you using? I've used Nord for the past two years and last year seemed mostly trouble-free, but I can't seem to find it for a cheap price at the moment. I have about 2 months left on my subscription, so I'm sure there will some price drops by then.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

Rumpelstiltskin

Serial Ruminator
Jun 14, 2007
Los Alamitos, CA
Looks like I'm sticking with the VPN and ESPN+ this season. To those who do the same, what VPN are you using? I've used Nord for the past two years and last year seemed mostly trouble-free, but I can't seem to find it for a cheap price at the moment. I have about 2 months left on my subscription, so I'm sure there will some price drops by then.

Express VPN here. Love 'em, but our one-year agreement is up soon, and we're looking to switch to a lower-cost alternative. We're leaning towards this: Surfshark: secure online VPN service & more - but if you just need a VPN for one machine, try this: Free VPN with no ads and no speed limits If you go with a paid subscription service, definitely search around for promos - I think SurfShark has a 80% for two years deal right now.

Reactions: shuchukfan

fivehole32

Kicking rebounds to the slot
Jan 11, 2015
I was reading an article over the weekend regarding the Bally's bankruptcy. According to the article, Bally's it at the phase where they have to show a business plan that will lead to profitability. According to the sources they are forming new proposals to attempt to get on more streaming services at a cheaper price. So over the next couple months Ballys may be on more than just FuboTV, but obviously it's up to the carriers to accept their proposals. Part of what killed their last carrier deal was they were one of the most expensive channels.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
Wild that it's nearly 2024 and it's harder to watch the Kings now that it was 20 years ago. I'll be starting the year with an ipad and some streams it seems... so stupid.

Yeah, it’s pretty f***ing ridiculous.

I think I may cancel my Fubo and just go with Hulu Live.

I’ll get TNT, plus all the Kings games through ESPN+, correct?

Usually on Black Friday /Cyber Monday they have a three year subscription for less than $100. I've only renewed once so their prices may have gone up but suffice to say that is generally the best deal of the year. You can try to do a search on slickdeals.net to see what kind of deals they and other VPN's have had recently.

I use NordVPN but use IPTV services that are pirated. However, I did used to use NHL.tv with NordVPN and never had any problems.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00