How many points will the Sens get this year?

Cloud

Feb 22, 2016
Yukon
wow..tough call. We lost one of our best goal scorers and the best defensmen in the league....hard to say if the locker room is even fixed as a result of those players leaving so there's that as well. Apparently the plan is to play the kids...and most likely loose a veteran or two again at the trade deadline. Unless Boucher can pull of some kind of miracle I really can't see them winning more than 30 games. So perhaps in the 60-70 point range.

Canadian Time

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
This is the same guy that claims analytics have no value, and then he estimates a .500 team that outperforms last year by 20 pts. The claim is simply funny as it suits his inability to grasp analytics perfectly, there was no mocking.

[mod] I have never claimed analytics have no value, never. You said in the other thread we had a discussion about it in the past, I don't talk about analytics on this site [mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
I don’t think they are any better than last year, so I say 65 points. I also predict that the hockey gods kick more sand in our faces by granting Colorado the first OA pick in next year’s draft!

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
79 Points, -54, 8th last so 24th OA

34-37-11

I don’t think they are any better than last year, so I say 65 points. I also predict that the hockey gods kick more sand in our faces by granting Colorado the first OA pick in next year’s draft!

I don't know how the hockey Gods work but if we keep wishing the actual death of somebody, it can't be good! :laugh:

Reactions: Engineer

Studzle

Dec 1, 2013
Toronto
A lot is going to hang on Anderson. I think our D will play within its abilities and we still have a forward group that can put pucks in the net.

I’ll say 55-65 range.

Reactions: lancepitlick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad