GDT: HOW MANY OF THESE DANG THINGS DO I HAVE TO MAKE? CAR @ NJ

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Can you explain what's playoffs? I am a Canes fan.
They supposedly are the holy land of Hockey leading to a grail... supposedly once the ,Canes were blessed being able to proceed all the way to the spot it was hidden. alas that was many many moons ago... Fact or fiction it is the story of legends supposedly another group tried to obtain it and apparently the Canes sacrificed blood and the body parts of their opposition. Many felt they were the most pathetic to ever acquire this grail. I can not speak to that as that is another epic tale full of myth and fancy.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Almost took the lead into the break.

Not being funny but last time I was here Canes had an outside shot at making the playoffs. Then they dropped 5 of 6, and most recently won 4 of 5 entering this game. Here's the rub, Canes would have to collapse to finish below 10th, and might get to 9th. But need to run the table to have a slim chance to get WC2. So they're almost stuck in EC #9-10.

Is it worth it? Why not, give some of the promising youngsters a chance, play loose (but not too loose) and see what happens :popcorn:

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
They supposedly are the holy land of Hockey leading to a grail... supposedly once the ,Canes were blessed being able to proceed all the way to the spot it was hidden. alas that was many many moons ago... Fact or fiction it is the story of legends supposedly another group tried to obtain it and apparently the Canes sacrificed blood and the body parts of their opposition. Many felt they were the most pathetic to ever acquire this grail. I can not speak to that as that is another epic tale full of myth and fancy.
This sounded far better in my head then it does rereading it. oh well. Like it anyway :)

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Losing Faulk from the first unit has been tough, too, despite his struggles. He's really the only right-handed point option on the team and the unit is obviously missing him. Maybe we could try Lindholm up there and put Zykov on the first unit?
Or we can try Lindy as 2nd Units center and use Zykov on first unit + use Slavin on second unit and Hanifin on first IMO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad