Post-Game Talk: How many lessons will it take?

oljimmy

May 9, 2013
Yeah I'm totally in the minority here but reading Rule 48.1: "A hit resulting in contact with an opponent's head where the head was the main point of contact and such contact to the head was avoidable is not permitted." Holloway is 6'4 and it is crystal clear that the first part of his body that gets touched by that hit is his head, I've watched it a dozen times and I don't understand why everyone is so adamant that it was legal. hit could easily have been lower but it wasn't. Maybe the head isn't 100% the "main" point of contact but literally one inch higher and it easily is. Surely Rule 48.1 is meant to get hits like that out of the game. Anyway, I miss Kassian.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Ultimately, even your even headed take on things is premature. People expected a full season of Woodcroft being a huge factor in our ascension to top contender status, and now they may want to put some cold water on that because there are some of the bad issues that remind us all of the team that Tippett coached to non-playoff status before Woodcroft apparently was a main ingredient in saving the season and going deep into the playoffs.

However, even with our poor start, that doesn't mean that we should put cold water on the cult of Woodcroft yet. Don't be surprised if the Flyers collapse later. Don't be surprised if the Oilers catch fire and grab that contender status. It's even too early for a level headed interpretation of things imo lol
It's three games. Fully agree all opinion need to be kept in perspective. As to the 'cult of Woodcroft', I don't subscribe to cults in any forms. There's certainly no miracle worker in NHL coaches. Hell there's already a death watch out for 'Bruce there it is.' Players overwhelmingly determine the outcome on the ice. The Oiler issues in the three game sample are persistent issues, mostly laying at the players feet, as I've outlined through multiple posts, lack of compete in hard ice areas; poor attention to detail with shoddy passing and decision making; failing to meet the compete level of opposition in 3 of 3 games.

My main critique of Woodcroft has been deployment, which I've identified as a perceived strength by me, which has been specifically to blender the lines after game 1 going into a big rival game 2. Fair to criticize in light to the poor start and low compete level which led early to a 4-1 deficit. We've also see the 'break in case of emergency' strategy of McDavid Draisaitl stack line which was a strong criticism of past coaching.

Of course we should expect this team to catch fire and string out some wins. It's not the start that anyone expected if one listens to anyone associated with the team. Unfortunately the three game sample has reflected the common issues that plaque this team regardless of who has been behind the bench. Thankfully, compete and battle level is within every player to control as is the ability to play a simpler, more responsible simple game versus the high risk stuff that's bloated the goals against early in 3 games sample.

Reactions: brentashton

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
And Puljujarvi and Yamamoto are playing with who?

Because these guys and Foegele basically provide zero support offence is means that on any night that our top 5 guys aren't lights out, it's a probable loss because sure as f*** these "support guys" aren't going to provide any support.

Time to stop giving them participation trophies for chances, it's not good enough anymore, if this team wants to be a credible contender you can't have nothing coming from forwards 6-12 on your roster. No good team operates that way.

And this hardly 3 bad games for them now, they were bad the last 20 games of the regular season last year, bad in the playoffs, and now bad again when the team could badly use even just 1 lousy supplemental goal, 1 extra goal and we are in OT in one of the last two games with a fair shot of winning given who we can ice 3 on 3 ... these guys can't piss a drop in a bucket even when McDavid or Draisaitl are holding their hands.

At some point enough is enough and I think we're rapidly approaching that point. I'd rather have Strome and Domi than these two, shit I think even the mediocre Virtanen would possibly have 1 goal if you stapled him to McDavid or Draisaitl for 3 straight games.
They're doing one thing that guys like Domi and Strome don't. They play right wing. I wasn't entirely opposed to signing Virtanen for the record.

Kane isn't doing anything offensively either. Would we be better off with either of Strome or Domi over him longterm? Or are you making a snap judgement after three games?

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
The execution isn’t good right now because they’re rusty. You can see it clearly on the ice. Kane flubbing wide open chances and looking slow. Drai missing easy passes he would usually make.

Woody needs to learn from this next year.

Under Tippett the players were never rusty to start but his system left them vulnerable. Different reason for failure.

Both coaches deserve the criticism for different things.

I've given Woodcroft a break on the training camp and death march pre-season. The organization opted for cash grab with way too many games. He enabled the veterans determine which games to play and how many to round themselves into regular season form.

The breakdowns in their collective games (through small 3 game sample) has been the recurrence of ongoing issues, slow to start games; outworked & battled; poor decision making that leads directly to goals against. More worrisome than some challenges finishing offensive chances (they are still scoring enough to win) is the continuing breakdowns in own zone play and goal prevention. Goal prevention has been priority 1 for Holland for several years and an adopted priority of Woodcroft. This is where the Oilers have been getting crushed. These are all mental errors not systems issues.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I've given Woodcroft a break on the training camp and death march pre-season. The organization opted for cash grab with way too many games. He enabled the veterans determine which games to play and how many to round themselves into regular season form.

The breakdowns in their collective games (through small 3 game sample) has been the recurrence of ongoing issues, slow to start games; outworked & battled; poor decision making that leads directly to goals against. More worrisome than some challenges finishing offensive chances (they are still scoring enough to win) is the continuing breakdowns in own zone play and goal prevention. Goal prevention has been priority 1 for Holland for several years and an adopted priority of Woodcroft. This is where the Oilers have been getting crushed. These are all mental errors not systems issues.
I said it was a system issue under Tippett, not Woodcroft. With Woodcroft the issue is individual player execution because they’re still not game ready.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
I said it was a system issue under Tippett, not Woodcroft. With Woodcroft the issue is individual player execution because they’re still not game ready.
The pattern of poor decision making exists under both coaches. It reinforces the fundamental differences of opinions we hold over the respective impact of coaches or not. Your 80-20 is my 20-80 ;)

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
It's three games. Fully agree all opinion need to be kept in perspective. As to the 'cult of Woodcroft', I don't subscribe to cults in any forms. There's certainly no miracle worker in NHL coaches. Hell there's already a death watch out for 'Bruce there it is.' Players overwhelmingly determine the outcome on the ice. The Oiler issues in the three game sample are persistent issues, mostly laying at the players feet, as I've outlined through multiple posts, lack of compete in hard ice areas; poor attention to detail with shoddy passing and decision making; failing to meet the compete level of opposition in 3 of 3 games.

My main critique of Woodcroft has been deployment, which I've identified as a perceived strength by me, which has been specifically to blender the lines after game 1 going into a big rival game 2. Fair to criticize in light to the poor start and low compete level which led early to a 4-1 deficit. We've also see the 'break in case of emergency' strategy of McDavid Draisaitl stack line which was a strong criticism of past coaching.

Of course we should expect this team to catch fire and string out some wins. It's not the start that anyone expected if one listens to anyone associated with the team. Unfortunately the three game sample has reflected the common issues that plaque this team regardless of who has been behind the bench. Thankfully, compete and battle level is within every player to control as is the ability to play a simpler, more responsible simple game versus the high risk stuff that's bloated the goals against early in 3 games sample.
I still don't think that just because there is a similar issue that we've seen in the past, that that means that the same thing is happening. It's worthwhile to ask that question of course, but I'm not resting on any conclusion until we get a true sample. We are still very much in a phase where poor execution might be just the team working through what the depth chart should be arranged like. Or, if we do find consistency this year, it wouldn't even be concerning if there was a rough stretch of a few games in the middle of otherwise good play.

Also by 'cult of woodcroft' I just meant those who believe that he's a great coach who deserves some credit for the success last season. It's completely reasonable at this point to be on that side. I just call it a cult as a bit of a joke, but also just that they are sticking by him even as the mood is shifting negative around here.

I don't think putting McDavid and Draisaitl together is bad coaching either. Every coach in the league would do it in different situations, no matter how committed they'd be to spreading talent. I'll definitely add that to the pile of unfair critiques of Tippett, although the issue there might be minutes.

The hope for Woodcroft is that his defensive systems from last season were for real, and that they'd give us better consistency like they did last year (and I'll put Manson with Woodcroft here). If that consistency can be rekindled here, then we won't fall behind so much in games, and the coach won't feel the need to put McDavid and Drai together so much to fight back into the game.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
I still don't think that just because there is a similar issue that we've seen in the past, that that means that the same thing is happening. It's worthwhile to ask that question of course, but I'm not resting on any conclusion until we get a true sample. We are still very much in a phase where poor execution might be just the team working through what the depth chart should be arranged like. Or, if we do find consistency this year, it wouldn't even be concerning if there was a rough stretch of a few games in the middle of otherwise good play.

Also by 'cult of woodcroft' I just meant those who believe that he's a great coach who deserves some credit for the success last season. It's completely reasonable at this point to be on that side. I just call it a cult as a bit of a joke, but also just that they are sticking by him even as the mood is shifting negative around here.

I don't think putting McDavid and Draisaitl together is bad coaching either. Every coach in the league would do it in different situations, no matter how committed they'd be to spreading talent. I'll definitely add that to the pile of unfair critiques of Tippett, although the issue there might be minutes.

The hope for Woodcroft is that his defensive systems from last season were for real, and that they'd give us better consistency like they did last year (and I'll put Manson with Woodcroft here).
It's 3 hockey games. Perspective.

The coach essentially called out the team's compete level in the battle areas. One thing every player who's ever played the game can control is their own level of effort and compete. Edmonton has had trouble matching this to start all three games. It's not a systems glitch but it has been a systemic issue.

Woodcroft gets a ton of credit for his work last year. Not sure anyone has denied that. What sometimes doesn't get acknowledged are the significance of other variables that were contributory factors, most notably the critical need that healthy #1 goaltending plays for any team's success.

I've posted back in September that I anticipated we would see more of McDavid Draisaitl together than perhaps expected. And why not, they were unstoppable in the playoffs. However I didn't expect it this early nor in all their games because this team has been badly outplayed to start games and reverting back to bad habits that has long been kryptonite in this team's game. That said, this was an outsized criticism of the past coach for riding it when this team slipped into its poor habits.

We all hope for Woodcroft's success because it ties into team success. I think he's a fresh voice and student of the game more nimble in his thinking and approach. Though he's also learning and this slow start is providing some adversity in light of the expectations within and around this team.

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
I really thought this would be the game the Oil would suddenly get it together and emerge, united, and ready to go from puck-drop. They had a decent first 5-10 minutes, but once again they let the other team dominate them in zone-time in their own building through 40 minutes. The 2nd period -- which, since last season, has generally been their saving grace -- was inexplicably awful. The third period was very good in terms of desperation and skating, but even then everybody just seemed a bit 'off' even in term of scoring touch and positional play. (Kane better score in game four or I'm going to start worrying. Puljujarvi could have 10 seconds on a wide open net from two feet and would find a way to miss it, right now.)

(P.S.: Remember when some of us were saying not to get too excited about Holloway after his pre-season heroics? This is why.)

And, I realize they were down to 10 forwards after Holloway was introduced to the ice surface, but having McDavid play 26 minutes in game three of the regular season, and then to come out of that game with 0 points, is not a good thing.

Skinner was fine. I'm totally fine with the Oilers' goaltenders. A bit average so far, but average should be okay most of the time. Better 1st periods will result in fine goalie stats.

But I want to talk about Darnell Nurse. Has there ever been a more frustrating player? (Maybe not since early Comrie, or late-era Coffey?) I give up on trying to figure him out. I can't. Can anyone?

He's clearly a high-event player, so we have to sort of accept that. He's going to do some low-percentage plays sometimes, and sometimes that gets him burned. On the other hand, he can really skate and he's got two goals in three games, which is fab.

But his tendency to make brain-dead plays at critical moments is not showing signs of improving since his second or third season. He just doesn't do safe plays at the right times. I dunno, it's frustrating to me because I really like him and his tool-box, but he just can't seem to sort out when to do things and when not to. (2021 is starting to look like an aberration. That was the only season he seemed to find the correct balance.)

Anyway, overall, I'm not worried about anything yet after a piddly three games. The team clearly hasn't 'gelled' yet and the defensive play was better last night than in (the disastrous) games one and two. On 90% of nights vs. Buffalo., they would have won last night -- just a hot goalie stole one. It happens.

But we need a win in game four.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
It's 3 hockey games. Perspective.

The coach essentially called out the team's compete level in the battle areas. One thing every player who's ever played the game can control is their own level of effort and compete. Edmonton has had trouble matching this to start all three games. It's not a systems glitch but it has been a systemic issue.

Woodcroft gets a ton of credit for his work last year. Not sure anyone has denied that. What sometimes doesn't get acknowledged are the significance of other variables that were contributory factors, most notably the critical need that healthy #1 goaltending plays for any team's success.

I've posted back in September that I anticipated we would see more of McDavid Draisaitl together than perhaps expected. And why not, they were unstoppable in the playoffs. However I didn't expect it this early nor in all their games because this team has been badly outplayed to start games and reverting back to bad habits that has long been kryptonite in this team's game. That said, this was an outsized criticism of the past coach for riding it when this team slipped into its poor habits.

We all hope for Woodcroft's success because it ties into team success. I think he's a fresh voice and student of the game more nimble in his thinking and approach. Though he's also learning and this slow start is providing some adversity in light of the expectations within and around this team.
Part of the improvements on the team has been the improved depth over the years, for sure, and we can never separate that factor completely. But wouldn't that also mean that as the depth improves, that putting McDavid and Draisaitl together wouldn't even be much of a bad thing? If that second line is someting like Hyman-Nuge-Yamamoto I doubt they'd get caved like the 2nd lines in the past when we put McDavid and Drai together. If it is in the interest of climbing back into games by concentrating firepower, it makes sense more now than ever

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Part of the improvements on the team has been the improved depth over the years, for sure, and we can never separate that factor completely. But wouldn't that also mean that as the depth improves, that putting McDavid and Draisaitl together wouldn't even be much of a bad thing? If that second line is someting like Hyman-Nuge-Yamamoto I doubt they'd get caved like the 2nd lines in the past when we put McDavid and Drai together. If it is in the interest of climbing back into games by concentrating firepower, it makes sense more now than ever
I've hashed through this before earlier on this thread (and others). The Kane addition was also a major factor that transformed this team's depth and ability to finally roll out the three centre spine (something of which I've also been a longtime advocate). The centre/wing versatility along with finally emerging quality forward depth is a significant competitive advantage which I've also credited can likely be better utilized with a more nimble coach as I perceive Woodcroft to be.

So, again, these are all things I've advocated for. My surprise - to reinforce and restate - is the coaching decision to so quickly revert to the McDavid Draisaitl stack largely reactive to the poor compete effort as this team with high expectation has been largely outplayed on home ice.

This no longer is the threadbare poor depth team that ran out McDavid Draisaitl against the Jets then cobble together Nugent Hopkins anchoring a second line of Kassian (hurt much of the year) and a very green banana McLeod. Lots of available deployment options for Woodcroft. So also fair to wonder why the coach went blender after 1 game to go into a key rival in its second game. And when the result led to an insurmountable 4-1 lead within the first period, it's reasonable to question the deployment decisions.

Again, this IS only 3 games in.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018

Nailed it.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I've hashed through this before earlier on this thread (and others). The Kane addition was also a major factor that transformed this team's depth and ability to finally roll out the three centre spine (something of which I've also been a longtime advocate). The centre/wing versatility along with finally emerging quality forward depth is a significant competitive advantage which I've also credited can likely be better utilized with a more nimble coach as I perceive Woodcroft to be.

So, again, these are all things I've advocated for. My surprise - to reinforce and restate - is the coaching decision to so quickly revert to the McDavid Draisaitl stack largely reactive to the poor compete effort as this team with high expectation has been largely outplayed on home ice.

This no longer is the threadbare poor depth team that ran out McDavid Draisaitl against the Jets then cobble together Nugent Hopkins anchoring a second line of Kassian (hurt much of the year) and a very green banana McLeod. Lots of available deployment options for Woodcroft. So also fair to wonder why the coach went blender after 1 game to go into a key rival in its second game. And when the result led to an insurmountable 4-1 lead within the first period, it's reasonable to question the deployment decisions.

Again, this IS only 3 games in.
The fact that it is three games goes against the point that deployment is an issue though. Earlier in the season it makes sense that there would be more of a feeling out period with the roster. Preseason has never really cut it for that. It's why there's usually unusual results league wide in the early season.

I don't see what the next game against a rival has to do anything either. All decisions are made in an effort to win games, especially if it is changing tactics or line combos. I don't think there really are combos set enough to be strayed from. Right now your point is hinging on the fact that we've lost these games. I will always respect results. I will be with you if the sample grows.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Yeah I'm totally in the minority here but reading Rule 48.1: "A hit resulting in contact with an opponent's head where the head was the main point of contact and such contact to the head was avoidable is not permitted." Holloway is 6'4 and it is crystal clear that the first part of his body that gets touched by that hit is his head, I've watched it a dozen times and I don't understand why everyone is so adamant that it was legal. hit could easily have been lower but it wasn't. Maybe the head isn't 100% the "main" point of contact but literally one inch higher and it easily is. Surely Rule 48.1 is meant to get hits like that out of the game. Anyway, I miss Kassian.
It’s not a legal hit. Just everyone likes to say it’s legal cause they have selfish wants for big brain bruising hits to still be in the game. And Trouba has set the precedent that hitting the head as the main and first point of contact looks fine as long as the body gets rocked a fair bit too.

Reactions: oljimmy

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
The fact that it is three games goes against the point that deployment is an issue though. Earlier in the season it makes sense that there would be more of a feeling out period with the roster. Preseason has never really cut it for that. It's why there's usually unusual results league wide in the early season.

I don't see what the next game against a rival has to do anything either. All decisions are made in an effort to win games, especially if it is changing tactics or line combos. I don't think there really are combos set enough to be strayed from. Right now your point is hinging on the fact that we've lost these games. I will always respect results. I will be with you if the sample grows.
Of course all decisions are made in an effort to win games. What decisions would ever be made to ever lose games?

Woodcroft was pretty consistent throughout training camp playing duos together to build or retain chemistry: Kane McDavid; Hyman Draisaitl; McLeod Nugent Hopkins. He integrated others throughout camp to evaluate fit to complement the various set duos.

My comment is largely in response to some posts that have excused this team's poor starts because the big guns didn't play enough together during camp. If there were any merits to this theory, it bares questioning why Woodcroft would change his lineup and risk creating turbulence going into a statement game against the team's greatest rival ... and only second game of the season. Keeping it simple would have seemed to be the smart play.

As the game played out, clearly this strategy did not work as the Oilers were run out of their rink in the first period and the line blender went to work again. This team expects to win this year. There's no feeling out period for the roster 'to take.' That was training camp and extended practice building up the core duos. This year from all levels of the organization we hear that this team expects to win.

But again, as repeated, we're only at a 3 game sample. No need to drop the life boats. However reasonable to look at the factors that have this team losing 2 of 3 within a cherry home schedule to start the year.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Part of the "problem" is that obviously the teams that play the Oilers want to win those games just as badly as the Oilers likely do. That's a "duh" level statement maybe... but I'm guessing the level of determination was pretty high from... the Canucks (missed the playoffs and want to get off to a good start to get into a playoff chase this year)... Flames (obvious retribution mode for being bounced in 5) and Sabres... young team that obviously wants to show that they are more than just a shit basement team.

Oilers are determined as well obviously... but just expecting Oilers to roll these clubs and take 2 pts every night isn't realistic either... every team wants those 2 pts and the win and I saw some pretty solid determination from the Oilers opponents in all 3 games.

Those weren't easy games for the Oilers but they also weren't easy for the Sabres/Nucks/Flames. Oilers took the Canucks in a comeback in the 2nd/3rd... almost tied it up vs the Flames and lost by a single goal... and they pushed hard vs the Sabres and outshot them by 24... margin was 1 goal as well except for a late empty netter with 5 seconds left.

Oilers have been outscored by 1 goal through 3 games... none of those games were blowouts so let's not get too far down... just like we shouldn't get too far up if they did have 3 wins.

Reverse the last few games...

If the Oilers were the Canucks in that 1st game... I'd be pretty annoyed that they let their opponent come back and win it with 5 straight goals against.

I'd be pretty happy (and feel fortunate) to escape with a 4-3 win if the Oilers were the Flames in that game... because their opponent damn near tied it up and made it a very close contest.

And if the Oilers were the Sabres and were outshot 48-24 and yet squeaked out a win somehow... well I wouldn't exactly have a lot of confidence in that win as it was all on the goaltending and you get outshot by that margin.. there's clearly some issues that need to be addressed.

So overall... no I am not in emergency/panic mode. 2 pts in those 3 games is likely what they deserve... and maybe at least 3 pts if they were a little luckier with their finish vs the Sabres.

I also like the fact that the team is obviously taking these 1st 3 games to "heart"... they know they can do better and I have absolutely no doubt they are taking these losses seriously. I fully believe it's much better to address this with 79 games left than it would be to get off to a flukey hot start (like if they had won the past 3 games)... and they float along thinking all is well and they can just cruise to a playoff spot.

Early season adversity is good and pressure creates diamonds as they say... and they'll learn a lot more from their losses than they will from their wins.

Last edited:

BertMcDrai

Middle old guy loving sports
Nov 26, 2018
I know we are a flawed team and maybe not as good as last season has make us believe...but this game was a bad example...we dominated the first and the third period...Comrie was awesome and thats the only reason we didn't win the game.

At the end of the first if Yams digit the inner post its 2:1 and we will run away with it.

I know Drai plays a risky style but I don't get the hate in here...the first time he lost the puck he got it mid air and were preasured by two Sabres...after that it's an amazing play by Thompson and also a good backcheck from Drai without reward....Nurse and Skinner both had a chance to stop it...but as I said amazing play.

Yeah the other pass...Sure bad decision to try it...but if Yams had his stick on the ice in front of him he can easy control him (I know you can only pass if the pass receiver wants the puck and is ready for it) but WTF is Barrie defending there? A player with his experience is also in no mans land as the last defender...
Otherwise Drai had insane advanced numbers in this game (even Bretter than McD, yeah I know he doesnt try as risky passes as Drai and don't need them to be effective)
Thats Drais game...and I take the risk everyday as long as his positive output is the same.
That was one of the luckiest wins this year and will be one of a few at the end of the year.
And for the big minutes McDrai played this game....just keep in mind they played half the game with 10 forwards instead of 12.

Just relax...we will 2 out of the next 3.

Whyme

Nov 3, 2019
I know we are a flawed team and maybe not as good as last season has make us believe...but this game was a bad example...we dominated the first and the third period...Comrie was awesome and thats the only reason we didn't win the game.

At the end of the first if Yams digit the inner post its 2:1 and we will run away with it.

I know Drai plays a risky style but I don't get the hate in here...the first time he lost the puck he got it mid air and were preasured by two Sabres...after that it's an amazing play by Thompson and also a good backcheck from Drai without reward....Nurse and Skinner both had a chance to stop it...but as I said amazing play.

Yeah the other pass...Sure bad decision to try it...but if Yams had his stick on the ice in front of him he can easy control him (I know you can only pass if the pass receiver wants the puck and is ready for it) but WTF is Barrie defending there? A player with his experience is also in no mans land as the last defender...
Otherwise Drai had insane advanced numbers in this game (even Bretter than McD, yeah I know he doesnt try as risky passes as Drai and don't need them to be effective)
Thats Drais game...and I take the risk everyday as long as his positive output is the same.
That was one of the luckiest wins this year and will be one of a few at the end of the year.
And for the big minutes McDrai played this game....just keep in mind they played half the game with 10 forwards instead of 12.

Just relax...we will 2 out of the next 3.
Seems like you could make some serious amount of money by betting 😊 I'm kidding but I hope you're right. Just don't really believe in those "if we'd scored a goal we'd won" things. To me it's maybe, maybe not.

BertMcDrai

Middle old guy loving sports
Nov 26, 2018
Seems like you could make some serious amount of money by betting 😊 I'm kidding but I hope you're right. Just don't really believe in those "if we'd scored a goal we'd won" things. To me it's maybe, maybe not.
Yeah you are right...you can never be save with a lead in the NHL...but the probability in my eyes would be around 90% in this game...and thats a lot...
Also...I just bet on the Oil against the Canes a few minutes ago :)

Reactions: Whyme

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad