Post-Game Talk: How many lessons will it take?

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
3rh.gif

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I hope they realize that after Lucy pulling the ball away for years, fans won’t have much patience for this sort of shit

• Haha
Reactions: Dan403 and JossyP

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
This team goes through more lulls than most other teams I watch. Watch the effort and cohesion of Calgary for instance and this Oilers team, night and day really.

With that said, Comrie stole this one in the 3rd when the Oilers finally decided to play a hockey game but you can't wait until the 3rd to give a shit. Would be nice to see the bottom 6 piss a drop of anything at some point in the McDrai era. That would be nice.

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Pretty solid effort overall. Should of won the game. They we’re playing too cute in the first two periods.

Oh well. In tough against Carolina, St. Louis and Pittsburgh now.

Reactions: JossyP

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Too little too late. A recurring theme with this team over the last few years.

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
I mean as far as losses go, I’ll take one where they get 48 shots and outshoot their opponent by over 20. Still sucks though.

Stick Nuge with Hyman and drai next game, that line really worked.

Reactions: Slugman and nabob

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Woodcroft has done a great job I think until now.

He badly mismanaged this training camp and early season by being very lax, not playing any of the vets until late in the pre-season and having lax practises. McDavid said it in a quote yesterday, their practises haven't been intense, they finally did some battle drills yesterday after a day off.

You can't get ahead of yourself there as a young coach and just assume players are going to turn it on, sloppy camp = sloppy start.

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
Another ugly game. Need to play for 60 minutes man. We lost this game b/c of some abhorrent breakdowns defensively in 2nd period+Comrie stealing a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad