How many games for Campbell and Mrazek next season? Whom will be the number one?

How many games for Campbell and Mrazek next season? Whom will be the number one?

• Total voters

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
They're both going to get in fewer than 40 games because neither can stay healthy. I expect one of them to miss significant time too, so Hutchinson will likely get in >10 games. What that means for Toronto's prospects speaks for itself.

Reactions: ottomaddox

kb

Aug 28, 2009
They're both going to get in fewer than 40 games because neither can stay healthy. I expect one of them to miss significant time too, so Hutchinson will likely get in >10 games. What that means for Toronto's prospects speaks for itself.
Yup.

Hutch:

8GP, 4-2-1, .919 sv%, 2.42 GAA, 1SO

makbeer

Sep 28, 2006
Both have trouble staying healthy - so i'll go whoever is healthy the most will start the most.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
They'll both be injured :sarcasm:
That's a guarantee sire. I just yesterday checked out every single season by mrazek and he has gotten injured in every single one of them. Concussions, groin injuries etc. Everythang. So that's a bank and you should invest hard money on that if a betting possibility is available on it. But yeah, now we just have to see HOW MANY games they both will be injured. It's almost fun sire. Then we just see whom of them will play. Jack starting as our number uno of course sire. Just like the percentage there says also.

banks

Only got 5/16
Aug 29, 2019
Give lots of starts to whoever is playing well at any particular time. As long as they don't have overlapping cold streaks, I'm happy.

As for a prediction? Campbell will be the first to get an opportunity to sting some starts together. He's earned that. But Mrazek is so streaky, he'll get in loads of games when playing well. Went with Mrazek.

I'm terrified because our last tandem was Bernier/Reimer. So the tandem isn't my favorite idea. And the goalie carousel is a nightmare.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Give lots of starts to whoever is playing well at any particular time. As long as they don't have overlapping cold streaks, I'm happy.

As for a prediction? Campbell will be the first to get an opportunity to sting some starts together. He's earned that. But Mrazek is so streaky, he'll get in loads of games when playing well. Went with Mrazek.

I'm terrified because our last tandem was Bernier/Reimer. So the tandem isn't my favorite idea. And the goalie carousel is a nightmare.

I just felt a cold shiver go down my spine.

Reactions: banks

banks

Only got 5/16
Aug 29, 2019
I just felt a cold shiver go down my spine.

Ya, I'm with you. It felt bad to even type it out. The worst of times... Or how about the Toskala/Raycroft tandem? That'll cause PTDS flashbacks, I expect.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Ya, I'm with you. It felt bad to even type it out. The worst of times... Or how about the Toskala/Raycroft tandem? That'll cause PTDS flashbacks, I expect.

We haven't had much luck with goalies in the last couple of decades, that's for sure.

Reactions: banks

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
62,2% campbell. Wow. Well over one hunnid votes. That's hard right thurr :clap: The very knowledgeable maple leafs hfboards too, that tells you A-LOT period. Way to go human beings! :clap:

Reactions: Recipe Unlimited

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Interesting how the Leafs brought in Dusty Imoo for the Toronto Marlies. He's the Jack Whisperer.

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
Neither are a true number one. Both should get about 40 games. We ride the hot hand and hopefully one can put us threw a couple of rounds.

I just hope that if things go south early on due to injury or just not being that good Dubas sells assets and has a one year regroup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad