How many games for Campbell and Mrazek next season? Whom will be the number one?

How many games for Campbell and Mrazek next season? Whom will be the number one?

• Total voters

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Also do tell how many games does y'all predict both of them will play? I'll say of course Campbell, cause he been told to be the number one. "To support Jack" was the dubas quote. Also they got mrazek (personality wise) too, to train and play exactly with Jack to be exact. Jack broke some old leafs records last season and had that real stint when he didn't lose at all. Always won. Good playoffs too. So yeah, IMO the answer is Jack of course. But Mrazek might be a fine backup, if staying healthy.

I predict: Jack gon play 50 games. Mrazek getting 30. 2 of the games go to some otha sucka cause one of our g's is injured.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Personally not as high in mrazek as others. I’d rather have Campbell be the 1A getting 45-50 games. Playoffs I’d also like Campbell, mrazeks stats are pretty bad in the playoffs save for 2019-2020 in the bubble. Campbell played well enough for any team to win, he just got unfortunate it was for the Leafs. I’d give him the extra games and playoff #1

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
I think it will be Mrazek when going by a GP total. However, the margin will be slight and indicative of a 1A/1B situation rather than one that is clearly defined as starter/backup.

Reactions: banks

Beanzy

Nov 14, 2018
As much as I love the guy, I just can't envision Campbell sustaining the performance of his Cinderella run last year. Nor do I believe he'll remain 100% healthy all season.

I think it will be very close to a 50/50 split in terms of starts. I'd bet a slight edge goes to Mrazek, based on Campbell's injury troubles. Too many people I've spoken with seem overly eager to declare Campbell a legit #1. The upcoming season will be a true test.

Reactions: fahad203

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I don’t know how it shares out but these two are the only ones i trust. The trust in this core is gone. I actually feel sorry for the character players coming in to play with these yellow belly cowards. Matthews= coward
Marner = coward
Nylander = coward
Rielly’s =coward
I won’t put trust in these gutless player’s ever again
Then rah rah rah we have our gutless bottom six minus Spez and Simmer. The two old guys have to make stands for a bunch of yellow tools.

All that matters really isn’t being talked about and its this putrid core of embarrassments. Losing is one thing but these guys get owned like well you know what kind of slap they get

Last edited:

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
I like both, but I think Campbell will get more regular season games and Mrazek will get hot come playoff time.

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
I was reading the Andersen thread over on the Carolina board. I guess those guys do know something about hockey in Carolina. They're not happy.

If I had to guess, both Mrazek and Campbell will play well. I just think Campbell is a little better. The career numbers say the same thing.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Campbell will be (rightly) considered the number 1 but with some load management right from the start of the season. He will probably edge out total starts by the end of the season unless performance (or injuries) is a factor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad