How many elite years does Crosby have left

Mulletman

Feb 23, 2013
No one seriously is ranking any of those 3 guys over Crosby but please carry on.
Crosby's record is so overrated. Everybody talks about his cups, but fail to remember that it was my Leafs trading Phil Kessel to the penguins that brought Crosby 2 of those cups. And the cup argument absolutely falls flat when you compare Crosby to Messier. Messier won 6 cups and basically guaranteed the Rangers that they would win the cup!

Right now Crosby is more of a Forberg, Neely, Lindros, Bure tier player were he gets hyped up because of his injuries. But 500 career goals and 1300 career points will take Crosby to new hights and he will finally be respected on the all time points list. If Crosby keeps on compiling he still has a chance to get rid of his injury riddled, fragile reputation and leave a more respected legacy behind.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Nathaniel Skywalker

Oct 18, 2013
Crosby's record is so overrated. Everybody talks about his cups, but fail to remember that it was my Leafs trading Phil Kessel to the penguins that brought Crosby 2 of those cups. And the cup argument absolutely falls flat when you compare Crosby to Messier. Messier won 6 cups and basically guaranteed the Rangers that they would win the cup!

Right now Crosby is more of a Forberg, Neely, Lindros, Bure tier player were he gets hyped up because of his injuries. But 500 career goals and 1300 career points will take Crosby to new hights and he will finally be respected on the all time points list. If Crosby keeps on compiling he still has a chance to get rid of his injury riddled, fragile reputation and leave a more respected legacy behind.
You know nothing about hockey

Reactions: Monsieur Miz

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018

I'm sorry but you are really out to lunch here.

Crosby has a huge edge on the field in point production rate in the regular season and playoffs on the field and it's a huge sample size as well.

But hey if you think Ron Francis and Jean Ratelle were better that's your choice.

30% of people still think Elvis is alive and man never landed on the moon either.

Reactions: sanscosm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad