How do you feel about facing the Habs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Congrats on making the playoffs! As a Habs fan, I'm not too excited about the possibility of facing Ottawa but it should make for an interesting series. Was curious what your perspectives on this match up... do you feel very confident? How do you think your team will handle the playoffs (since they're all relatively young)?

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Take your trolling somewhere else.

I'm really not trolling lol. We played like crap against your team all year. I was just wondering if Sens fans feel as confident as we feel unconfident. Or if there is some level of hesitation for some reason I don't know of :P

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Keep the wins coming!!

perfect matchup. if you're an ottawa fan

KingK

Jan 14, 2014
Congrats on making the playoffs! As a Habs fan, I'm not too excited about the possibility of facing Ottawa but it should make for an interesting series. Was curious what your perspectives on this match up... do you feel very confident? How do you think your team will handle the playoffs (since they're all relatively young)?

Out of all 8 teams I think they are our best chance honestly.. but that being said I'd rather we try to duke it out in the conference finals and ensure a Canadian team makes it to the finals.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013

If you were born and raised in Ottawa try to support your roots.

I want to destroy the habs so ****ing bad, only fan base in this league that actually feels like they are entitled to ****.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Out of all 8 teams I think they are our best chance honestly.. but that being said I'd rather we try to duke it out in the conference finals and ensure a Canadian team makes it to the finals.

Can that even happen?

Comely

Nov 26, 2007
Cambridge
Is patches still injured? Price scares me more then any other goalie but their forward core, especially minus patches, is underwhelming.

Xamar*

This version of the MTL Canadiens are on par with the Rangers or the Lightening. Plus a loss against them would be alot harder to swallow..

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto

If you were born and raised in Ottawa try to support your roots.

I want to destroy the habs so ****ing bad, only fan base in this league that actually feels like they are entitled to ****.

I'm from Ottawa but I go to McGill and I've always been a Habs fan. Sorry...?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This version of the MTL Canadiens are on par with the Rangers or the Lightening. Plus a loss against them would be alot harder to swallow..

What? Both the Rangers and the Lightning are way better than the Canadiens.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
I'm just happy we dodged the Rangers. I do like Ottawa's odds if Patches is injured but i feel patches is something the defense cant handle in ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad