How confident are you in Kyle Turris

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Would you do it for Evander Kane? I would. :)

One (not two) of Prince, Pumpel, Boro, Claesson...and a 2nd rounder for Kane?

If Winnipeg would do it for a 3rd instead of a 2nd, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

....but the Jets definitely wouldn't.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
One (not two) of Prince, Pumpel, Boro, Claesson...and a 2nd rounder for Kane?

If Winnipeg would do it for a 3rd instead of a 2nd, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

....but the Jets definitely wouldn't.

I suspect it would take our 1st in 2015 plus a high potential AHL player such as Pageau or Puempel or Hoffman, or possibly a Sens roster player such as Stone to get Kane.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I suspect it would take our 1st in 2015 plus a high potential AHL player such as Pageau or Puempel or Hoffman, or possibly a Sens roster player such as Stone to get Kane.

Yeah, forget that. The 2015 first is untouchable. Could easily be a franchise player.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Yeah, forget that. The 2015 first is untouchable. Could easily be a franchise player.

I anticipate the Senators will finish near or in a playoff position, which would mean a draft pick in the 13 to 18 range in 2015. I don't think we would get a "franchise" player at that point in the draft. A good player - yes. I don't consider any player or pick as "untouchable". A trades value depends on what you get back.

I don't want trade the Sens 1st pick, but if the Sens could get Kain for it, I would do it.

great1

Nov 13, 2009
Fergus, Ontario
I anticipate the Senators will finish near or in a playoff position, which would mean a draft pick in the 13 to 18 range in 2015. I don't think we would get a "franchise" player at that point in the draft. A good player - yes. I don't consider any player or pick as "untouchable". A trades value depends on what you get back.

I don't want trade the Sens 1st pick, but if the Sens could get Kain for it, I would do it.

Any team that misses the playoffs this upcoming season has a chance at 1st overall by winning the draft lottery.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Any team that misses the playoffs this upcoming season has a chance at 1st overall by winning the draft lottery.

Has the new method been finalized yet for application starting with the 2015 draft?

I can only find references to proposed changes which might not be applicable in 2015.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad