How can you not love Burns and Thornton?

sjsharks92

Shark Tank Commander
Jun 9, 2014
Bay Area, California
I'm at work so I can't post pictures, but I think one of my favorite hockey related pictures is the one of Burns wearing the Chewbacca mask at last year's all-star game and PK Subban just looking at him like he was an idiot.

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
I'm at work so I can't post pictures, but I think one of my favorite hockey related pictures is the one of Burns wearing the Chewbacca mask at last year's all-star game and PK Subban just looking at him like he was an idiot.

gwaHyjC.jpg

TheStroker

Jun 13, 2012
USA
Kinda weird thornton doesn't have chest hair......

I thought the same thing. Makes me think his wife makes him wax his chest and back.

"Joe, if you're gonna be so hairy and want to grow that stupid beard, you best be removing the hair from your chest and back. I'll not have you looking 100% caveman!".

If I saw them both walking around and had no idea who they were, I'd just assume they were a bunch of bikers or big ZZ Top fans.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Love this and love both of them! Free spirits. Game needs more personalities like Burns.

Agreed. Loved Burns during the All Star game and respect the heck out of him and Thornton when they play against Nashville.

Zobitembois

Devilsfanindisguise
Jan 25, 2011
I think Burns and Thorton should just come out publicly. It would be a great way for the NHL to embrace the war on homophobia.

Great PR stunt.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
I've grown out my beard a few times in my life for a spell but those things need to be sheared.

I can not feel clean until that happens..sorry. Grow it back right away but shave that **** just for temporary relief and start over it's cool but the beard thing has been done to death pull it back a bit don't go the other way like that it's gross!!!!

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Thornton and Burns. What we're missing here is Bugs Bunny tapping his foot and singing swing your partner round and round.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
It's great because if someone saw them that didn't know hockey that well they'd never guess those two are among the best hockey players in the world. Love those guys :laugh:

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
These are two of my favourite players, not counting the beards.

When you factor those in, wow :amazed: :laugh:

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
Why the hell is Thornton not wearing a shirt? I hate guys walking around the city shirtless.

Burns is much more lovable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad