How can you not love Burns and Thornton?

PensBandwagonerNo272*

Forgot About Sid
Sep 10, 2012
Taking in the rival city. ;)

Love em yup. Just some regular ****ing dudes. Burns/Joe/Sid all bromancing at the WC just a few months removed from the finals was the coolest.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Taking in the rival city. ;)

Love em yup. Just some regular ****ing dudes. Burns/Joe/Sid all bromancing at the WC just a few months removed from the finals was the coolest.

In before thornton and burns sign well below market value in pittsburgh in the offseason.

This is just them scoping out good places to take the family after home games.

PensBandwagonerNo272*

Forgot About Sid
Sep 10, 2012
In before thornton and burns sign well below market value in pittsburgh in the offseason.

This is just them scoping out good places to take the family after home games.

:laugh:

Calm down dude I don't think anyone would think that nor was I implying it whatsoever.

PensBandwagonerNo272*

Forgot About Sid
Sep 10, 2012
I am. As a burns and thornton fan and a sharks fan lol.

I have a hard time seeing Joe not retire a Shark and Burns too probably, unless the team started to super suck and they wanted a deadline cup run trade like Iginla. Sharks are going to be competitors for the foreseeable future though so don't worry.

We don't have space anyway. Unless you want Kunitz Fleury and Maatta. :laugh:

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I have a hard time seeing Joe not retire a Shark and Burns too probably, unless the team started to super suck and they wanted a deadline cup run trade like Iginla. Sharks are going to be competitors for the foreseeable future though so don't worry.

We don't have space anyway. Unless you want Kunitz Fleury and Maatta. :laugh:

They will both sign for under 5 million just to play with crosby. Leaving the pens 5-6 million to sign 6 players.

Just imagine a team with crosby, thornton, malkin, kessel.

Letang and burns on the backend.

Team could win the cup 4 straight years with that team.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I mean, I guess you can not love them by hating them or being indifferent. Those seem to be the usual methods.

tiBLLPu.jpg

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
The award show 1-2 years ago where Burns looked like they had just thawed Encino Man and put him in a tux was amazing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad