OT: How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
What about adding a bedroom in the basement and then doing the master suite remodel?

You keep the 4 bedrooms and you get the master suite.

As a dad of 3 kids, I know that a family with an older kid would probably like the basement bedroom, a lot. And mom and dad would love the master suite.

Just another idea...

That will definitely work as you keep the 4th bdr and a true master suite enhances the value, comfort level for you and appeals to the current buyer mindset.

Clock

May 13, 2006
Chocolate Rain.

It's like seeing an old friend.

Edit: Great, now PK, my three year old and I are singing it.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
For more information and hockey talk around the clock, tune in to NHL radio on your computer at

Sirius eck sem datsier. That's Sirius eck sem datsier. In. Your. Browser. (And now the villain from Mario brothers. That's yoshki)

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
I thought Dumb To was horrible :(

Also got the "I'm not looking to date right now, want to focus on my career and friends" from that girl I went on a date with a few weeks back.

You got it!

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I thought Dumb To was horrible :(

Also got the "I'm not looking to date right now, want to focus on my career and friends" from that girl I went on a date with a few weeks back.

You got it!

Good. Well, good in the fact that there's no guessing and wondering anymore. See what face to face discussions instead of texting can accomplish? Move on and good luck :5:

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Yeah SF I had the same sort of thing happen. Oh well.

So, I feel a lot better about myself upon starting to go to the gym, and being more productive with my hobbies. Fells good

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Good. Well, good in the fact that there's no guessing and wondering anymore. See what face to face discussions instead of texting can accomplish? Move on and good luck :5:

That was via text :)

Yeah SF I had the same sort of thing happen. Oh well.

So, I feel a lot better about myself upon starting to go to the gym, and being more productive with my hobbies. Fells good

Yep, it happens. Was fun to get back out there though! Even if it was very, very brief :laugh:

Need to get in the gym. Been saying that for 8 years :shakehead

Burgmania

Buffalo's Hockey Soundtrack
Apr 16, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Just got back from Toronto - was running PA / music for the 2014 Central Canada Cup Challenge. Really fun weekend...plus the girlfriend made the trip.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Just got back from Toronto - was running PA / music for the 2014 Central Canada Cup Challenge. Really fun weekend...plus the girlfriend made the trip.

I was in Toronto tonight also :5: sketchy driving home in spots.

I went to The Opera House to see Alex Clare. All was going well and it sounded great. And then towards the end of his set, he went off stage for a couple minutes while the band played on. He returned with a Phil Kessel jersey on and played the rest of his set. Jerk. :laugh:

Crazy Tasty

Oct 5, 2005
Joisey
What about adding a bedroom in the basement and then doing the master suite remodel?

You keep the 4 bedrooms and you get the master suite.

As a dad of 3 kids, I know that a family with an older kid would probably like the basement bedroom, a lot. And mom and dad would love the master suite.

Just another idea...

Because of the layout change that we will be doing to the kitchen / dining room / current living room, the basement will be the entertainment area. Surround sound, tv, bar etc. The "living" part of the basement is only 12' w x 24' L, so it adding a bedroom would make the rest of the basement useless.

I think that we are eventually just going to build a walk-in closet from the master into the 3rd larger bedroom. Adding that will still leave that 3rd bedroom 12'x12', with a nook corner.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge

Oh man, that's great! Hopefully you made some good connections while you were up there, too? Sounds like a ton of fun, would love more detail if you get a chance.

Going to see an apartment today :amazed: Right in my budget at $2K/month (split with a roommate, of course - I'm not a billionaire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad