How are they doing now? (Former Sabres Players) Top 100 pics/stories

ceky

Dec 1, 2009
Vienna
not a player, and I'm posting this because it just feels bizarre:

As a (here very quite) sabres from afar (austria) I of course have a main soccer club, Austria Wien. One of the 2 big historic clubs in Vienna with quite some history, but lately we struggle mightily financially. And because it's not bad enough yet, who was just presented as our new chairman?

Ralph F...... Krueger.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

As a (here very quite) sabres from afar (austria) I of course have a main soccer club, Austria Wien. One of the 2 big historic clubs in Vienna with quite some history, but lately we struggle mightily financially. And because it's not bad enough yet, who was just presented as our new chairman?

Ralph F...... Krueger.

I can't believe this has happened to you and them. I am SO SORRY. :(

1700233563251.png

RobRayzor

Jun 23, 2016
Helsinki
ERod is cooking in Florida. 20points in 25 games. Who would’ve expected that. And playing on top line with Barkov and Reinhart.

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011

Ralph F...... Krueger.
Football and baseball had Deion Sanders and Bo Jackson....Hockey and soccer have Ralph Kreuger :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Chainshot

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Looks deliberate in the video. Fire him into the sun or at least give him a substantial penalty.
Looks very deliberate ... if that caused serious injury he would probably be looking at charges.

He ends up getting only 5 games.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Looks very deliberate ... if that caused serious injury he would probably be looking at charges.

He ends up getting only 5 games.

What the Frk was that? He looked like a big baby kicking his feet. If not intentional it was at least a very stupid play. I would have given him 10 games at minimum

Reactions: Beerz and Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Alumni all over the Spengler Cup

Team Canada - Dell, Beaulieu, and Derek Grant as well as Donald Audette's son Daniel.
Pardubice - Vaclav Varada is HC and scout Frank Musil's son plays on that team.

Reactions: Dingo44

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Alumni all over the Spengler Cup

Team Canada - Dell, Beaulieu, and Derek Grant as well as Donald Audette's son Daniel.
Pardubice - Vaclav Varada is HC and scout Frank Musil's son plays on that team.

Give me coach varada plz. At least he will look as angry as we all feel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad