How are they doing now? (Former Sabres Players) Top 100 pics/stories

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
And to make the circle complete, Cody Hodgson has signed a PTO with Milwaukee today too.

1705515740247.png

• Wow
Reactions: jd1970 and Ehran

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
There is a rumor that Crimson Joe Dirt is about to bring the power of the fire mullet to HC Kometa Brno of the Czech league. That's right, Cody Eakin about to rise from the ashes like a redneck phoenix.

Didn’t know he hadn’t been playing. Man, he stuck around entirely too long, seemed a good guy, though. Wonder if he needed an injury cleared up or if just kinda roams from European town to town, playing hockey when the wind blows a certain way. I like that version.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Didn’t see this Barnaby on Hasek gem posted:

“In my opinion, people can point to Marty Brodeur or Patrick Roy, and listen if you played with them I understand, we always have a loyalty that way… Dom is by far in my opinion, the best goaltender to ever f***ing play the game

“To me, there’s no one even close. Not even remotely close,”
Barnaby added.

But that was just before going off about Hasek as a human being and teammate.

“And I f***ing hate the guy. The worst teammate ever, EVER!

“Dominik is the best of all time, but teammate? Damn, the sh*t I saw this guy do and pull with teammates and fans. Listen, he’s not a great dude at all, and I say great that’s not what I want to use. This guy could be a serial douchebag at times. Now I’m sure he’s 75 years old now and a lot better, but no I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire.”

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Didn’t see this Barnaby on Hasek gem posted:

“In my opinion, people can point to Marty Brodeur or Patrick Roy, and listen if you played with them I understand, we always have a loyalty that way… Dom is by far in my opinion, the best goaltender to ever f***ing play the game

“To me, there’s no one even close. Not even remotely close,”
Barnaby added.

But that was just before going off about Hasek as a human being and teammate.

“And I f***ing hate the guy. The worst teammate ever, EVER!

“Dominik is the best of all time, but teammate? Damn, the sh*t I saw this guy do and pull with teammates and fans. Listen, he’s not a great dude at all, and I say great that’s not what I want to use. This guy could be a serial douchebag at times. Now I’m sure he’s 75 years old now and a lot better, but no I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire.”

Matt got traded because of his relationship with Dom and Dom’s part in the whole Nolan/Muckler/Quinn thing.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Hodgson didn’t think about the mysterious illness that caused him to walk away from the game. Or the tests for lung cancer, brain cancer and liver cancer that he’d endured in a fruitless quest to figure out what was making him sick.

He wasn’t thinking about the months of on-ice work and yoga and a grueling weight-loss regimen that led him to this point.

Good for CoHo.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3