House of Cards Cancelled

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
I hope they change their minds and decide to air season 6. Don't punish all the actors and people that work hard on the show. Netflix should let their fans watch season 6.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
It's kinda interesting that Underwood is portrayed as being bisexual in the show - just like Spacey apparently was/is.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Just finished Season 5.. it wasn't horrible but it definitely wasn't good. Really I haven't enjoyed a season since S2/S3.

Probably won't even watch S6 at this point with Spacey out.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I stopped watching after season 3. I think I watched the first episode of 4 but I was already checked out.

The show was so good for the first 20 or so episodes.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
It's because it's a lot more fun to watch someone try to gain power, not watch someone try to maintain power. The manipulation to become President was fascinating. The manipulation to hold the presidency is less so.

Also, no Kate Mara, so, obviously that's not good.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
It felt like they basically abandoned the Zoey Barnes storyline. Was it supposed to be character building that Frank got away with it?

For me the show was at its absolute best when it was Frank being manipulative and doing whatever he could to get ahead, and the reporters digging into him, sacrificing to get to the truth. Maybe its my own expectations getting ahead of me but I assumed that was the arc of the show.....that Frank would be found out for the murders.

Reactions: Hockeyfrilla

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad