Post-Game Talk: Hot and cold Soup

oilinger

Jul 11, 2016
And then cherry on top is for Woodcroft to put Draisaitl in the shootout when Nuge is having a scorers type night and Leon sucks in shootouts.
Nuge went first in the shootout and missed. Did you watch the game?

Agree McDrai didn't do well in OT but it's a different dynamic 3 on 3. Puck possession is a big part of it, not just taking shots. Sometimes that means slowing it down. McDrai understand this.

Gunnersaurus Rex

Jan 14, 2008
Nuge went first in the shootout and missed. Did you watch the game?

Agree McDrai didn't do well in OT but it's a different dynamic 3 on 3. Puck possession is a big part of it, not just taking shots. Sometimes that means slowing it down. McDrai understand this.
Apologies, watched the whole game but forgot that Nuge went first. Think I stepped away briefly at that point and missed his attempt.
I'll stand by my comment on Draisaitl though. He was sucking wind all game with another lazy game and another game where his puck possession was average. First OT line should have been 97, 93 & 25. Then 29, 91 & 22. Coulda put McCleod in there for some speed as well.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Could be worse. Could have lost 5-2 to them on their 3rd game in 4 nights :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad