GDT: Hoping Kings Don't Send Us to the Poop Dimension - Oilels @ Kungs 8:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
How can you be a unified team when 6 players dominate the ice time. If you are the bottom 6 player on the team, why would you give a F? You’re not given a chance to contribute and blamed for not scoring and getting scored on.

drai is having one of the worst high scoring seasons I’ve ever seen

He’s tired

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Just a thought. Instead of a leisurely golf game tomorrow at a fancy resort, followed by drinks and food at a pricy restaurant, why don’t you lazy buggers participate in a two hour bag skate.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
LA has seemed to figure out that we always stop and pass on the half wall after gaining the zone. They throw 3 players at the puck and disrupt the pp.

No adjustment from the players or the coaches.
Woody is too busy adjusting various positions of his power stance

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
So why didn't Pejorative Slurcroft put in Desharnais? Not like a practice would have mattered. He could have broken Edler or that dickless dipshit Mikey Anderson's leg at least.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
How can you be a unified team when 6 players dominate the ice time. If you are the bottom 6 player on the team, why would you give a F? You’re not given a chance to contribute and blamed for not scoring and getting scored on.

He’s tired
Or hurt

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
the Oilers make every team look like cup contenders... they probably got at least half their wins this year on the strength of a few PP goals after getting beat for 50 minutes ES

Reactions: 94 Oil Drops

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
I thought the delay this summer in signing Woody was because he wanted more say in decisions??? I'm seeing nothing but the same mistakes that tippet would make and coaches previous

Who is running this team is what I wanna know

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
I would bench Draisaitl
Brilliant player that seems to have one blind spot in his game. When he gets pinned face first along the right offensive half boards he needs to either move his feet out of that spot and/or not send a blind past into the middle that gets picked off. LA pre-scouted that and neutered Draisaitl on the PP all game.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
So why didn't Pejorative Slurcroft put in Desharnais? Not like a practice would have mattered. He could have broken Edler or that dickless dipshit Mikey Anderson's leg at least.
Hes an Oiler.

He would have done nothing but stand at the bus stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad