Jan 15, 2022
1673076210351809.gif

Oilers 1.PNG

Oilers 2.PNG

Oilers 3.PNG

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I like this compared to the lineup against the Avalanche. Hopefully, Foegele is pissed off about the healthy scratches.

I like the lines better but it’s funny to keep Holloway on the 4th line and put the healthy scratch back on the 3rd

Why was Foegle scratched before Puljujarvi

Because JP’s negative value can’t afford to take another hit

Juxta Position

Jul 2, 2006
I don't get the handling of Holloway. he's looked stronger and stronger every game but yet is still stapled to the 4th line.

It's like he's being punished in perpetuity for that turnover in game 1 of the season against the Canucks. he's been much, MUCH more effective at creating offense and causing havoc in the offensive end than Janmark, who has been the very personification of the word "meh"

It would be nice to see Holloway get a few more looks on a regular basis with RHN, Draisaitl or McDavid to try and create some chemistry and not just when Woodcroft is double shifting McDavid or Leon.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Skinner is playing a real fine seseason. I think he is key against copley again tonight.

I would hope evander (mi favourite) player gets back soon. What a warrior. Any word/rumor of his time table no? 3 weeks from now no?

Reactions: Oilhawks

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Why was Foegle scratched before Puljujarvi
Well, is somewhat telling isnt it?

I don't get the handling of Holloway. he's looked stronger and stronger every game but yet is still stapled to the 4th line.

It's like he's being punished in perpetuity for that turnover in game 1 of the season against the Canucks. he's been much, MUCH more effective at creating offense and causing havoc in the offensive end than Janmark, who has been the very personification of the word "meh"

It would be nice to see Holloway get a few more looks on a regular basis with RHN, Draisaitl or McDavid to try and create some chemistry and not just when Woodcroft is double shifting McDavid or Leon.

The whole Holloway thing has been a disaster this year. He made a mistake in his first game and has been in the dog house since. I honestly expected better from Woodcroft (and I wanted him to return). What kind of message does it send when Foegele gets healthy scratched but then is still placed in the lineup above Holloway. I just dont get a lot of the roster decisions this year.

Last edited:

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Not sure what to expect in this one.

Still think Kings are one of the more underrated teams in the league. Just been plagued by bad goaltending. Copley has seemed to stabilize them even though hes just completely average. Shows you had bad Quick/Peterson is.

8:30 ugh

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Not sure what to expect in this one.

Still think Kings are one of the more underrated teams in the league. Just been plagued by bad goaltending. Copley has seemed to stabilize them even though hes just completely average. Shows you had bad Quick/Peterson is.

8:30 ugh

kings fan in peace here. LA Edmonton is a scary matchup for me. Edmonton has elite offensive firepower (at least on the PP and top 2 lines), where as LA D is very piss poor, and their PK is terrible alot of the time (why Durzi keeps getting PK time is beyond me). This leaves me to believe LA's goalie needs to have an above average performance to have any chance.....not at all confident in that.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
kings fan in peace here. LA Edmonton is a scary matchup for me. Edmonton has elite offensive firepower (at least on the PP and top 2 lines), where as LA D is very piss poor, and their PK is terrible alot of the time (why Durzi keeps getting PK time is beyond me). This leaves me to believe LA's goalie needs to have an above average performance to have any chance.....not at all confident in that.

Well goaltending and Edmonton offense is a fairly peculiar mix. Edmonton just seems to shred against well known good goalies (minus Hellebuyck). But they struggle against back up types or lesser known goaltenders. I can remember Copley playing well against Edmonton when he was in Washington. So who knows really. Oilers are so hit and miss. Can look like great team one night and a junk team the next night. Never really know what Oilers you will get. They are generally much better on the road though for whatever reason.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Edmonton is a scary matchup for Edmonton.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
oh yeah?

Reactions: ElysiumAB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad