Status
Not open for further replies.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
lol Mcdavid after that goal looks like he is going to request a trade tomorrow
giphy.gif

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
I often wonder if McDavid ever has chats with Holland? Real honest conversations about what this team needs.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
I think this is going to be the anchor that kills any chance of the Oilers contending in McDavids window
As much as it's fun to rag on Nurse, it's not his fault this organization slotted him into the number 1 role by default and paid him like a number 1. I still think Nurse could have been a top Dman in the league consistently, but instead of bringing in good vets to show the young guys how to play the type of hockey that wins you games, the organization instead surrounded Mcdavid, Drai, Nurse, etc, with players that had absolutely nothing left to give.

The best Dman Nurse ever got to play with was Klefbom, and the best Dman klef ever got to play with was probably Petry. The best Dman Petry ever got to play with? 35 games with Ryan Whitney on 1 leg.

Insane that this org keeps surrounding these up and coming stars with complete shit, so the only chance of us winning is them doing it themselves, and then wonder why we have issues with playing as a team.

Reactions: foshizzle

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I often wonder if McDavid ever has chats with Holland? Real honest conversations about what this team needs.
I don’t think so. He appears to protest through his play like we saw prior to the Tippett firing.
hopefully he grows out of it.. took me until 30 to start talking to my bosses like they were just fellow man lol

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Haha, Pulju watching the water from Holloway's bottle squirting up in the air. He's so entertaining, when he's not on the ice.

• Haha
Reactions: Ginger Papa

snag

Feb 22, 2014
I don’t think so. He appears to protest through his play like we saw prior to the Tippett firing.
hopefully he grows out of it.. took me until 30 to start talking to my bosses like they were just fellow man lol

I would argue he ultimately has more power in the organization and knows it. He is just too...monotone.

Reactions: ZJuice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad