GDT: Hoping Kings Don't Send Us to the Poop Dimension - Oilels @ Kungs 8:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Seems like a mental intimidation game to call up Vinny (if hes dressed for tonight). May make LA think hes coming up to go after some players. Hopefully he does.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Watch Desharnais come in and immediately be our best defensive D. Because that’s how bad the rest of them are.

Seems like a mental intimidation game to call up Vinny (if hes dressed for tonight). May make LA think hes coming up to go after some players. Hopefully he does.
It’s probably more a wake up call to Bouchard. They can’t send him down but they can press box him, and the less games/points he gets, the more it hurts his next contract.

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
Watch Desharnais come in and immediately be our best defensive D. Because that’s how bad the rest of them are.

It’s probably more a wake up call to Bouchard. They can’t send him down but they can press box him, and the less games/points he gets, the more it hurts his next contract.
Nah any defenseman wearing an Oilers jersey automatically becomes shit

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Furman South and Marc Joannette are tonight's refs. LA went 0-4 and the Oilers went 3-1 last season in games where South was officiating.

The shit-show-o-meter went down 2.5 points but the game is in LA so it just rose back up 2 points so net difference is a half point.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Zuma game ready. I mean we will be asleep for it but you know

1673309447508.jpeg

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Sammy will play 20 minutes, have a secondary assist and a +2 and this place will shut down
Just came back from the future....he scores 3 goals. Injures 4 Oilers. And shuts down McDavid. He also gets a shutout because he plays goalie as well. He also wins the Jack Adam's award tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: Oilhawks

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Just came back from the future....he scores 3 goals. Injures 4 Oilers. And shuts down McDavid. He also gets a shutout because he plays goalie as well. He also wins the Jack Adam's award tonight.

You forgot the Selkie and Vezina

Reactions: Mez

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
I hate the 11-7. It wears out McDrai and we need our bottom pairing D to develop chemistry together. Most teams go with the standard 12-6 for good reason.

Woodcroft was on Stauffer's show last week and Stauffer asked him about the record going 11-7.

"I know what the record is but I'll leave it to you to do your own research on that Bob." wtaf Woodcroft, you aren't trying to one up some rando on social media. Answer a reasonable question ffs.

The Oilers record when they go 11-7 is something that is important to Oilers fans given how often Woodcroft likes to use that deployment.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Woodcroft was on Stauffer's show last week and Stauffer asked him about the record going 11-7.

"I know what the record is but I'll leave it to you to do your own research on that Bob." wtaf Woodcroft, you aren't trying to one up some rando on social media. Answer a reasonable question ffs.

The Oilers record when they go 11-7 is something that is important to Oilers fans given how often Woodcroft likes to use that deployment.
That's a pretty smart ass response and yes, last year, it was successful but that's irrelevant considering we're barely a wild card team this season.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

He is always playing coy with questions like that from the media. He thinks he’s some sort of coaching savant when really he’s merely at Homer Simpson level.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

fuswald

I'd Be Fired
Dec 10, 2008
Edmonton
Indeed.

And I like the chemistry experiment going on on the first two lines. Hopefully Kane is back ahead of schedule too.

McDavid and Hyman worked well together

Rnh and Kostin worked well together

Draisaitl and Yamamoto worked well together

McDavid is too fast for Kostin but rnh is the right speed for Kostin

No tried and tested pairs. Good job.

What did McDavid do to deserve his line?

I don't think Draisaitl is himself since his injury. Needs time maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad