GDT: Hoping Kings Don't Send Us to the Poop Dimension - Oilels @ Kungs 8:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I like this compared to the lineup against the Avalanche. Hopefully, Foegele is pissed off about the healthy scratches.

Holloway in the wrong place yet again. Foegele should be on the 4th line w PJ. Nice to see McLoed finally in the top 6 but he’s better suited for 97 imo.

Yamo needs to get out of his f***ing coma. Tonight would be a good time to start.

97 with a 4 pointer so I’ll go with 6-3 Oilers.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
St Louis GM must be hoping to god kostin doesnt break out next to mcdavid given he waived the guy to begin the year.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Skinner is playing a real fine seseason. I think he is key against copley again tonight.

I would hope evander (mi favourite) player gets back soon. What a warrior. Any word/rumor of his time table no? 3 weeks from now no?
Kurt Leavins wrote an article yesterday saying to "circle the date against Columbus on January 25th" as he could be back for that game.

I'm no doctor but I saw a video of Kane stick handling in practice the other day and he looked like he's getting up to speed or very close to. Not sure how much pain he is in though.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Its a road game so I expect a disciplined, structured well played game that we win.

If today's game was at home I would be betting every penny I have on a stupid loss.

The best thing that could have happened to us is this that 9 of the next 13 games are on the road. Gives us a chance to reset our game and play non-stupid hockey before we try again at the home thing. I may be an idiot for thinking this way, but I am cautiously optimistic for the rest of the year. As I've pointed out many times Oiler teams over the past number of years follow the same patterns no matter what, and over the past few years we have been much better at finishing seasons than starting them. Just need to play four solid games on the road and have some positive mojo coming back home.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Kurt Leavins wrote an article yesterday saying to "circle the date against Columbus on January 25th" as he could be back for that game.

I'm no doctor but I saw a video of Kane stick handling in practice the other day and he looked like he's getting up to speed or very close to. Not sure how much pain he is in though.
What a true soulja for life sire. I also did found informaation that the man has spend his time with the team and airplanes and is 3 weeks from being ready to kill on the ice again. 👏👏 i am clapping and standing up right now

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
To hell with just Edler. hoping the game isn't close late in the game and someone actually murders Mikey. And this is said with no hyperbole or remorse.

I don’t like wishing injury on anyone, but as a vengeful son of a bitch, I am also a fan of eye for an eye at times. I would shed no tears if this was the last season either of those two rat f***s ever played

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
I don’t like wishing injury on anyone, but as a vengeful son of a bitch, I am also a fan of eye for an eye at times. I would shed no tears if this was the last season either of those two rat f***s ever played
Precisely. I also don't like wishing injury. I'd say Edler's could have been incidental/reactionary had he not done the exact play on Hyman a couple years ago, so I'm less pissed about him.

But for Mikey. Too bad. In this case its wishing retribution because of a very deliberate attempt to injure. No one will ever convince me Mikey didn't mean to injure Draisaitl.

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
A lot depends on which Drai shows up tonight..

3aEYPwO.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad