Post-Game Talk: Holtbeast vs a crew cut Carrot Top: Caps @ Devils 1:07 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Thumbs up to Laich for his penalty kill in OT and his overall play. That's what we need from him. Ovi was clutch throughout the game. Made a key defensive play in the 1st, ended a 2:30 shift in the Caps zone with arguably the hit of the year and wins it in the shootout. Holtby was sharp today.

2 pts, next!

Laich's going to score soon. He's due.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
For as great a year Holts has had, Schneider's numbers looked damn good as well

Last edited:

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
**** NHL.tv
Tried watching the game after I got home, but every time the stream got to a commercial break, it would jump back to the beginning. Huge PITA. Gave up and watched the highlights instead. Calling up customer service on Monday to demand my money back.

Oshie must have taught Ovie that

It's pretty much the Hendricks move.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
and you all nearly beat us. do us a favor and keep the pens out :)

The best thing would be if the Pens make the playoffs finishing anywhere from 2/3 in the Metro, or the 1st wildcard spot (so the Caps don't have to play them). I think the Rangers or the Panthers would beat them. That combined with the loss of their first rounder would be the best possible outcome.

People wanting them to miss the playoffs aren't seeing the bigger picture. ;)

p.s. MOST of this is tongue in cheek, they are playing really well now.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
**** NHL.tv
Tried watching the game after I got home, but every time the stream got to a commercial break, it would jump back to the beginning. Huge PITA. Gave up and watched the highlights instead. Calling up customer service on Monday to demand my money back.

It's pretty much the Hendricks move.

Finally got NHL.tv working over here, and the phone app is better. But the apple.tv and website are still off/on. It's almost like it uses more bandwith and it struggles to load the games sometimes.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
caps about to enter a rough part of schedule

vs philly
@nashville
@wild
@stars
vs kings
@islanders

that gap is huge right now

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
I couldnt imagine being a Devils fan...they play some really boring hockey.

I've been on these boards a long time and IMHO the Devils fans hear are the most measured of all the fan boards. That said I'm forever scarred by 90s Devils inspired clutch and grab hockey and so the least team I ever want to watch play.

Finally got NHL.tv working over here, and the phone app is better. But the apple.tv and website are still off/on. It's almost like it uses more bandwith and it struggles to load the games sometimes.

Other than opening night issues the android phone app is definitely a step up. PC is worse than the previous incarnation. Chromecast seems about the same quality. Don't think its getting the 60fps as well as the PC.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
caps about to enter a rough part of schedule

vs philly
@nashville
@wild
@stars
vs kings
@islanders

that gap is huge right now

Eh, doesn't look as tough as it once did. The Wild are in free fall, the Stars are a normal team again, Nashville is on the outside looking in... but I am super pumped for that Kings game. I imagine that one will garner a lot of attention around the hockey world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad