Post-Game Talk: Holtbeast vs a crew cut Carrot Top: Caps @ Devils 1:07 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 15, 2007
Johansson out.

With Sill down, and Carey up I imagine that means Latta is the 4C with Carey slotting in at 4LW.

Galiev, you can't make the roster over Carey?

Win.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Johansson out.

With Sill down, and Carey up I imagine that means Latta is the 4C with Carey slotting in at 4LW.

Galiev, you can't make the roster over Carey?

Win.

66078206.jpg

Roasted.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Based on this GDT, I don't know who the Caps are playing, and I'm good with that.

EDIT: The Devils?! Who is the crew cut Carrot Top? :laugh:

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
I had to count to know which position the Devils are in because of a stupid reform to the nhl.com :help:

Chicago only 2 points behind. Gotta win.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Would like to see them start the post-ASG stretch on a great foot and win both this weekend. It will be tough against two division rivals desperate for points. The Caps are going to get everyone's best shot from here on out.

Has any group in the league this year overachieved more than the New Jersey's forward group? That lineup is straight garbage on paper but they've done just enough to make the Devils a tough team to beat and, along with that defense and Schneider, to keep them in wild card contention.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Would like to see them start the post-ASG stretch on a great foot and win both this weekend. It will be tough against two division rivals desperate for points. The Caps are going to get everyone's best shot from here on out.

Has any group in the league this year overachieved more than the New Jersey's forward group? That lineup is straight garbage on paper but they've done just enough to make the Devils a tough team to beat and, along with that defense and Schneider, to keep them in wild card contention.

Rangers traded Lee Stempniak for the wrong Klingberg last season. :laugh:

Leads the Devils in points, 9th in Metro in points and is paid like a below-average 4th liner. Impressive.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
It makes me wonder what other marginal players would thrive with more ice time. He gives hope to all the dumpster diving GMGMs of the world.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Mike Richards doesn't seem to be ready to handle 3C duties. Mojo did such an excellent job picking up after Beags went down. That line looks so lost out there right now.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Mike Richards doesn't seem to be ready to handle 3C duties. Mojo did such an excellent job picking up after Beags went down. That line looks so lost out there right now.

I really like his forechecking but his offensive game still hasn't been found unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad