Pre-Game Talk: Holland, Komarov, to return | Leafs @ Devils | Wednesday, January 28th | 7:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Auditioning Granberg to replace Franson??? :dunno:

Polak, Franson, Holzer all up and healthy and Robidas expected back, it is odd that we call up a righty.

Maybe it won't be an audition. Maybe someone will be traded by then :sarcasm:

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Looking forward to seeing Granberg play. I like him in his game last year, and at his games in the pre-season. Kid is nasty with his stick in front of the net

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Leafs @ New Jersey | Wed Jan 28, 2014 | 7:30 PM, EST | Game 1 without Phaneuf

So Phaneuf is injured and Lupul/Holland is day-to-day. Good for the tank, atleast?

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Can't lose em all.

Small victories.
Hope all players have good stat nights and increase their value!

Most of them look like draft picks skating around the ice - the more they score, the better the pick.

to date:
Winnik = 3rd + 5th
Santorelli = 2nd
Franson = 2nd + prospect

Raise your value boys!

I want:
1st (top 5)
1st (15-20)
1st (20-30)
2nd

by the end of the year - Don't fool us now!GO LEAFS!

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I'd like to remind people if you are on #teamrebuild you can't be all tank talky in here, but you can join us in the rebuild thread.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I wonder if weather will be an issue for the Leafs travelling there?

Sep 14, 2009
Guelph
What does our D look like without Phaneuf?

Rielly - Polak
Gardiner - Franson
Holzer - Granberg

???

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Don't be surprised if this game is cancelled. The Northeast US is getting shelled the next days with snow. 90cm in some places.

Hotel Mario

Feb 4, 2013
Thunder Bay
Looks like Phaneuf is out week to week, and believe me there is a silver lining to this cloud.

Which is............................

definitely NOT the tank

That we will get to see how some our younger defensemen perform when given an actual opportunity. It is players like Granberg, Percy, and Loov that have a chance to be part of the team when it is competitive once again.

With that said PLEASE Horachek no Holzer-Franson as the top pairing. This pair has zero mobility and a right handed shot depth defenseman playing the left side, just asking for a disaster. Even the New Jersey Devils will make short work of this pair. What's next how about we try Reimer as our #1 Center, he has size and block shots! Or even better let's put Clarkson on the powerplay! :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

I was looking forward to Gardiner/Rielly having extra minutes and then saw the practice lines.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad