Holiday GM Game #3 Spectacular

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
As a Sabres fan I like it. But there would be that little part of me that would cry losing Samuelsson, just like I did losing Compher in the ROR deal

Yeah it hurts. But at the same time, we have Dahlin, Brodin, McCabe, Pilut and Guhle all as LHD so not much room.

And getting rid of Okposo somehow is like a dream to me

Reactions: CaptPantalones

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:sabres

Have made most of the big moves we plan to make, but also looking to make some smaller moves too now.

Available Players
Evan Rodrigues - (+) for a better winger
Patrik Berglund - To a contender, will pay lots
Jason Pominville - For a mid pick
Vlad Sobotka - (+) for nothin (cap dump)
Nathan Beaulieu - Mid round pick
Casey Nelson - Mid/late round pick
Matt Hunwick - Late round pick

¤CAN RETAIN ON ALL UFAS

Also looking to move the following NHL ready prospect for prospects who are further off:

CJ Smith, Victor Olofsson, Tage Thompson, Brendan Guhle.

Last edited:

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:wild

Feeling good with where the team is at for the rebuild. We have 4 2019 1st, 2 2020 1st, and 3 2019 2nds. Still a few other pieces to potentially move.

Tyler Myers - 2nd/3rd rounder. Hell of a deal for a top four defenceman. I can take back an expiring cap dump to make the money work.

Devan Dubnyk - If goaltending is an issue here is one who’s put up a 0.918 save percentage or better the past four seasons.

Nobody is off the table.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:blues

Surprised at the lack of offers on Vlad Tarasenko so will likely be retaining him.

Had some talks regarding Alex Pietrangelo but unless I receive and offer of multiple high picks and prospects, I'll be hanging onto him.

Brayden Schenn has had some interest, going rate is a 1st round pick+, preferably with the plus being a solid defensive prospect.

Jay Bouwmeester, Carl Gunnarsson, Robert Bortuzzo and Patrick Maroon are all UFA's and all available for a pick.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
We have a major deal to announce. It will send Tampa even deeper into cap hell next season, but we have to go for it.

:hawks

Mikhail Sergachev
Taylor Raddysh
Ryan Callahan
TBL Conditional 1st Rounder 2019 (if Tampa Bay wins the Cup, becomes a 1st in 2020)
TBL Conditional 2nd Rounder 2019 (if Tampa Bay doesn't win the Cup, becomes a 2nd in 2020)

:bolts

Patrick Kane (25% Retained)

Happy to add another huge scoring threat and dump Callahan who wasn’t doing much to the team. Thanks to @HOCCA Scouting for helping make this franchise changing trade.

Gibby

Apr 29, 2010
London, ON
:flames around and looking to move Neal, Frolik, and Stone. Would also like to explore moving Kylington, Brodie, and Jankowski.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
:edmonton:wingsTrade to announce!

Darnell Nurse + Ryan Spooner

for

Anthony Mantha + Andreas Athanasiou

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
Ducks looking to move vets or stand pat. Pretty tough cap situation.

Perry, Getzlaf, Kesler. Kesler would probably be the easiest to waive the NMC. Willing to eat money or take money back.

I’ll open the bidding on Silfverberg and will respond to previous PMs about him but may look to extend instead of trade if I don’t get enough back.

Cogliano also up for grabs.

Henrique and most of my D would be tough to move but not untouchable

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:blues

Have made a number of franchise altering moves. More info tomorrow!

Jay Bouwmeester(50% retention), Robert Bortuzzo and Pat Maroon remain available for picks/prospects. The latter 2 are cheap depth.

Jake Allen could be had for any teams looking for an average starter. Could also consider a bigger deal in a swap for another goaltender.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Calling all rebuilders!

1st, Ethan Bear, Andrej Sekera OTB for a top 6 winger.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:leafs

Tyler Myers

:wild

2019 3rd (TOR)

Gave up a 3rd to get Myers and a 2nd. Getting back a 3rd now. Basically gained a second by having Myers on my team for half a day. Not a bad bit of business.

Reactions: Joel Ward

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:devils

Trading Block

On the Block: Marcus Johansson, Sami Vatanen, Nathan Bastian
Available: Pavel Zacha, Cory Schneider
Looking for…
  1. 2019 & 2020 Draft Picks;
  2. Young Forwards (preferable able to play a top-9 role now);
  3. Young Offensive Defender (preferably LHD, or RHD if I move Vatanen); and
  4. Promising Future Goalie
And... I'm not likely to move Taylor Hall, Nico Hischier, or Joseph Anderson.

Open to ideas, looking to shake up the bottom 9 of the current roster and makes some moves to better the future. Cory Schneider and Pavel Zacha are the two most notable pieces available. Cory comes with a NTC so be cautious if you interested and Pavel won't come cheap.

I'll try to get back to PMs as soon as I can. Best if you include who you're interested in and who you have available/not available in the PMs (those probably answered faster).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad