Pre-Game Talk: Hogtown again - Tuukka's 500th game - 7:07 PM - NESN, ESPN+, TVAS, TSN4 - 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I can see Bjork getting started on the 4th line just to get his legs under him, then moved up the line up.

if that`s the case then why would they start Backes on the 3rd? Man we`ll be waiting all game for him to find his legs:laugh:

While Bjork hasn`t played a ton of NHL hockey, he knows what he needs to do

Reactions: Strafer

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
So, if those practice lines are how they will appear in the game...it does not make sense to place Bjork in a useless position (fourth line), while two useless players (Backes and Ritchie) are on the third and second lines, respectively.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Those lines are terrible
Tell guys like DeBrusk to work on playing the off wing.

Moving Bjork to the 2nd line would require moving Pasta, Heinen and Debrusk without any time to practice.

Start on the 4th line. Also, Kuraly and Wagner aren't offensively gifted but they sure can clear space for Bjork and Kuraly certainly can keep up speed wise.

People's perception of the 4th line is quite skewed.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
That's what I'm hoping. I'm also hoping for a couple of fights, but as my grandmother used to tell me wish in one hand and **** in the other and see which fills up first.
You won't see anything from Toronto, haha. Maybe, maybe if you decapitate a guy and start eating his face someone would step in and give you a shove or something.

I want to see a nasty game.

Reactions: Strafer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad