GDT: Hockeyville: Sharks @ Canucks 7:30 CSNCA/NHLN/SN1

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I must take advantage of this preseason opportunity to work on my HFB technique:

Shorks suck! Who hired this coach? How could they possibly have named those two losers the captains? For this we traded away a draft pick? Why isn't that other guy playing? Who put these lines together? Bring back TMac already! FIRE WILSON!

Okay, I'm ready for the real season now....:D

You forgot to say that you're done with this team.

Bowie22

blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
I must take advantage of this preseason opportunity to work on my HFB technique:

Shorks suck! Who hired this coach? How could they possibly have named those two losers the captains? For this we traded away a draft pick? Why isn't that other guy playing? Who put these lines together? Bring back TMac already! FIRE WILSON!

Okay, I'm ready for the real season now....:D

blow it up

Jack-Donaghy-Pouring-Alcohol-Loop-30-Rock.gif

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
Just watched last night's game on my DVR.

Tierney, Hertl and Meier were the best forwards on the ice, in my opinion. Nieto was good as well.

I thought Mueller looked solid and had some decent looks offensively. Probably the best defenseman out there, but none of them stood out one way or another.

Goldobin looked pretty lazy. We all know how skilled he is, but he has to do more away from the puck if he's serious about playing in the NHL.

Grosenick and Dell both looked solid, but neither of them were challenged much.

Brown still sucks.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
[nhl]836083[/nhl]

Smith (and Hovat) mic'd up at Hockeyville game.

Interesting discussions between players/shifts, like Cracknell asking Smith how he likes SJ, with a reply about the surprise Smith had at being traded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad