Hockeys back!

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I'm happy we have some more experienced assistant coaches in Army and Quinn. If you are going with a somewhat green head coach, at least don't surround him with equally inexperienced guys.

I still don't get what Avs were thinking when they named Deadmarsh assistant coach. I like the guy, but c'mon.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
NHL player now back from RUS says KHL teams putting major pressure and huge money on table to keep NHLers from returning to North America.

I bet a guy like Varly could get a goooood contract over there.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
NHL player now back from RUS says KHL teams putting major pressure and huge money on table to keep NHLers from returning to North America.

I bet a guy like Varly could get a goooood contract over there.

Slava Malamud and David Pagnotta say Varly had a farewell ceremony for some fans and is on his way back to North America but I wonder if this will work on some other players. The NHL and IIHF's response should be interesting as well.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
I'm happy we have some more experienced assistant coaches in Army and Quinn. If you are going with a somewhat green head coach, at least don't surround him with equally inexperienced guys.

I still don't get what Avs were thinking when they named Deadmarsh assistant coach. I like the guy, but c'mon.

They are in love with their former players.

Holyhell

'Crumblers'
Apr 12, 2007
With Colorado's top forwards and Varlamov already playing overseas I am thinking the Avs can get off to a great start, along with Edmonton to try and wrestle control of the NW from the Canucks.

It's anyone's playoff race from here boys!

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
"The Wild will open the 48-game regular season Jan. 19 at home against the Colorado Avalanche, sources tell me."

Michael Russo.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
That was great

Was that the main segment or just an excerpt?
If you watched two videos then I believe that was it. There is the main one, and then an extended one which is like another 2 minutes.

Rhaego

May 18, 2011
If you watched two videos then I believe that was it. There is the main one, and then an extended one which is like another 2 minutes.

I saw the extended thing, where is the main one?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad