Hockeys back!

member 116861

Anybody else find it funny that our Captain won't get his own hotel room during road trips?

:laugh:

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod
Anisimov, Hedman, Antropov and Varlamov have also left their respective KHL clubs and are heading back to North America.

Varly is heading back, if anyone doubted he would.

Drij

Mar 5, 2007
Varlamov will likely wait until after Christmas to come back tho.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod
Anisimov, Hedman, Antropov and Varlamov have also left their respective KHL clubs and are heading back to North America.

Varly is heading back, if anyone doubted he would.

So is O'Reilly a goner then? :cry: ;)

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
So JC Lipon was invited to camp in September. He isn't one of the CHL protected players who can come to camp so he wont be here this year, but do you think it's pssobile the AVS sign him to a contract? Since he has been passed over in two drafts that gives him authority to sign with anybody I think. If this is true don't you think he would give the avs consideration first? They are the team who first invited him to camp, plus his linemate colin smith is a prospect.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
So is O'Reilly a goner then? :cry: ;)

Not necessarily. Dater has already said that as soon as the NHL permits its clubs to talk with players that the Avs are going to be re-entering negotiations "immediately" with O'Reilly's agent Mark Guy.

And in their 2 interviews with O'Reilly, Eurolanche reported that even Ryan has said that he expects the negotiations between his agent and the Avalanche to begin as soon as permitted, and if I understood the translation right, Ryan may have indicated that he would even have a "role" in them as well.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
So JC Lipon was invited to camp in September. He isn't one of the CHL protected players who can come to camp so he wont be here this year, but do you think it's pssobile the AVS sign him to a contract? Since he has been passed over in two drafts that gives him authority to sign with anybody I think. If this is true don't you think he would give the avs consideration first? They are the team who first invited him to camp, plus his linemate colin smith is a prospect.

If we can't sign him before the season begins as a camp invitee or something, he'll enter his last eligible draft and probably get picked up in the later rounds. Unfortunately, we get shafted by the lockout even if we plan ahead.

Still find it annoying we lost Foote/Forsberg last lockout and this lockout we plan ahead yet people get two buyouts so they don't have to lose anyone.

Not necessarily. Dater has already said that as soon as the NHL permits its clubs to talk with players that the Avs are going to be re-entering negotiations "immediately" with O'Reilly's agent Mark Guy.

And in their 2 interviews with O'Reilly, Eurolanche reported that even Ryan has said that he expects the negotiations between his agent and the Avalanche to begin as soon as permitted, and if I understood the translation right, Ryan may have indicated that he would even have a "role" in them as well.

I was teasing above, I've been among the most vocal to point out he'd be back at the start of the season and expect no differently tbh. It's the KHL fans proclaiming he will be staying and I was trying to joke about it.

I also don't put much stock in Eurolanche interviews tbh.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

Hey Kento...haven't seen you around here in a while! Welcome back man!

If the Avs like him I could potentially see them offering him an ELC...that's something though we'll find out in the coming days though.

BTW...did you have a "Verified" mark on Twitter, what happened to it buddy?

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Hey Kento...haven't seen you around here in a while! Welcome back man!

If the Avs like him I could potentially see them offering him an ELC...that's something though we'll find out in the coming days though.

BTW...did you have a "Verified" mark on Twitter, what happened to it buddy?

Thanks bud. I put the little verified emoticon in there for a joke. It was green instead of blue. My description said "The official twitter of Evan Kent - Verified, check the check mark. It's legit." Even though it was obviously green lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad