Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137

Reactions: SLAYER

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Not sure if I'll be able to watch, but Petan, Vesalainen, Niku, Stanley are all interesting players to watch

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
I'm pretty sure ELL will troll us all tonight and dominate with crazy chemistry.

Well, Maurice is trolling us with ELL, so maybe they troll him back.

Very long history has shown that they lack chemistry, but as they are really good players, two of them really young and rapidly developing and other of those youngsters rated TOP-10-20 NHL player already, they will be better than last season. But it's still dumb.

Ferrari may beat Lada even using only reverse gear. But it's stupid as they could turn the Ferrari to right direction and win big time.

At least give them TOI this time, and tell Little to not stay back, as that's what Laine does.

Reactions: Hulide

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
Just wondering if there are any (legal/free) streams available for the game. I'm paying for Viaplay that is the official NHL broadcaster here and shows all regular season & playoffs, but it seems they are not interested in pre-season games.

DashingDane

Dutch boy
Dec 16, 2014
Los Angeles
I don't have much hope in ELL line. Little style just doesn't complement either of them. Also not seeing much chemistry between Laine and Ehlers either, despite their bromance. Hope they prove me wrong this year.

I think the Ehlers/ Laine chemistry is a weird situation. Sometimes it has looked incredible and most of the time not so much imo. But every time I hear either of them talk about it in interviews it comes across as if they have a special bond on the ice as well. Outside of small moments I'm not seeing it..

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
I'm really looking forward to seeing every line in this game, with the exception of the 4th line. Hopefully they don't get a lot of ice time.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I think the Ehlers/ Laine chemistry is a weird situation. Sometimes it has looked incredible and most of the time not so much imo. But every time I hear either of them talk about it in interviews it comes across as if they have a special bond on the ice as well. Outside of small moments I'm not seeing it..

It all came together when they had a new center. Seems they love playing together. Ehlers just needs to adjust his game a bit.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I'm really looking forward to seeing every line in this game, with the exception of the 4th line. Hopefully they don't get a lot of ice time.

I actually really want them to play a lot. Appleton is going to get a very fair shake on that lines so hopefully he stands out.

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
I actually really want them to play a lot. Appleton is going to get a very fair shake on that lines so hopefully he stands out.

Yeah, I want to see Appleton play too, but I don't expect much when he's on that line.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Kerdiles and Griffith are two v capable AHL-NHL tweener players with a lot of skill. I think they will be a happy surprise tonight.

They both looked good at today's TC. Griffith has quick hands and is pretty dogged on the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad