Pre-Game Talk: HOCKEY IS BACK!!! LIGHTNING @ RANGERS TOMORROW, 7:30PM EASTERN

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
i guess we wont get to see player intros since its not on MSG? or will they show them on ESPN? maybe we're the Main Team now.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
It should have been a SCF rematch for the opener, instead Avs get to play a tuneup game vs the Rockford Icehogs and we gotta play Bolts, such bs.
The league hates the Rangers!!!!

1665440909484.png

Sisu4ever

Jan 6, 2020
Looking forward to great GDT and post-game posts this season!
Hope you guys who have done such professional-looking, unbiased, informative posts in time past, are willing to step up again :).

I really appreciate the great GDT and post-game posts that you have provided in the past!

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
My negative shit tasting personality brain tells me to rip Vesey Carpenter Reeves and whoever else has the worst fourth line in a decade… But I will go and open minded and give them a shot.

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
whats up at here and new season here and i logging here first time since long time ago. my englandwriting im sure total catastrophy by now since not using anything with it since yeah.

alright my maine thing here today only thinking what heck going on at kakko as per wanting by team. not seeing anything in preseasons games and not seeing first game also anything in mainstart. i saw goal by him and looking like little nonchalanche stylee there just ...hey my question. ...is team ordering anything from kakko or do they demanding anything by him? my feeling is kakko giving not more if not asked of. they giveth him not yet or will ever? giveth him big minites pr not like asking anything monsterous by him? my feeling is kakko not trying like his best if not coach going saying it..we want you dominating holding pucks and stuff....i feel also kakko maybe lazy? maybe sugardesease holding him back efecttively by times. or always? i would like caoch giving him monsterous minits and demanding him to holding puck and dominating. in past like small minits given and looking lazy and not by team knowwing what to ask, do from him holding him on nomalsland to this day.

kakko. time is now. do with minits what you can. with you on field you should at least try dominating. you playd small brother last game and with you team lost game. is this not better to a come? shame for team if this is the roof.

sir avgard hockeyprofesesor

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
whats up at here and new season here and i logging here first time since long time ago. my englandwriting im sure total catastrophy by now since not using anything with it since yeah.

alright my maine thing here today only thinking what heck going on at kakko as per wanting by team. not seeing anything in preseasons games and not seeing first game also anything in mainstart. i saw goal by him and looking like little nonchalanche stylee there just ...hey my question. ...is team ordering anything from kakko or do they demanding anything by him? my feeling is kakko giving not more if not asked of. they giveth him not yet or will ever? giveth him big minites pr not like asking anything monsterous by him? my feeling is kakko not trying like his best if not coach going saying it..we want you dominating holding pucks and stuff....i feel also kakko maybe lazy? maybe sugardesease holding him back efecttively by times. or always? i would like caoch giving him monsterous minits and demanding him to holding puck and dominating. in past like small minits given and looking lazy and not by team knowwing what to ask, do from him holding him on nomalsland to this day.

kakko. time is now. do with minits what you can. with you on field you should at least try dominating. you playd small brother last game and with you team lost game. is this not better to a come? shame for team if this is the roof.

Kakko has looked good. He will be starting on the top line with Kreider and Zib tomorrow. I think he's going to have a good year.

Reactions: bhamill and tlk

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI

Welcome back king

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
74,000-0 NYR

Kravtsov (74,000)

Can't believe the prophecy is finally being fulfilled, I'm going to shed tears seeing him skate out there when they call his name. People may think I'm wrong in my projections but go back and read the early pages of the Krav thread, I was the only one who believed. I willed this into existence when everyone thought it couldn't be done. LFG
You willing this into existence is as good an explanation for making the team as we’re going to get. It certainly wasn’t earned through play.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

Summer is officially over...The Professor is back!

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Rydahl was a victim of the cap situation. He'll be back.

Hope so, but I don't see what will change. Are we going to be comfortable demoting Carpenter or Reaves in two weeks? Then how is he getting back up here and getting dressed for that fourth line?

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
74,000-0 NYR

Kravtsov (74,000)

Can't believe the prophecy is finally being fulfilled, I'm going to shed tears seeing him skate out there when they call his name. People may think I'm wrong in my projections but go back and read the early pages of the Krav thread, I was the only one who believed. I willed this into existence when everyone thought it couldn't be done. LFG
when memes become reality...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad