Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Hawerchuck, Neilson & Gartner FOR SURE.

Mullen and Neely are close.

MacDaddy TLC*

Doomsday Device said:
I voted for Hawerchuk.

Me too (did you realize you could vote for more than 1?) I did and Hawerchuk was my one and only still.

there's even more I'd like to throw out starting with Harold Ballard (rot in hell)

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
MacDaddy Version 1.3 said:
Me too (did you realize you could vote for more than 1?) I did and Hawerchuk was my one and only still.

there's even more I'd like to throw out starting with Harold Ballard (rot in hell)

Hawerchuck seems to be the favorite.

What, no likey Harold Ballard??? And he seemed so sensible......

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
Of all of the guys Hawerchuk is the best of all of them, followed by Neely. I voted Hawerchuk no sweat.

Hawerchuk is the only deserving player on the list. Others like Neely, Gartner, Lowe and Anderson are borderline.

Neilson gets in for innovation, not for his coaching numbers. As a junior coach he was a master at defensive systems and was the first to use video to study the habits of his own team and the opposition. Teams nowadays can't even conceive of coaching without video and they ALL use aspects of defensive systems Roger thought up in the 70s. To me Neilson is the easiest "in" on the whole list.

gr8haluschak

Jul 25, 2004
One that is not on the list but should, no MUST be going in to the builders category is Bill Hunter, it is sad that some are still holding grudges against this man for what he did for hockey in the west.

Habsfunk

Jan 11, 2003
BC
Visit site
How in the hell are people not voting for Mike Gartner? The guy scored over 700 goals! What does he have to do to be considered HoF worthy by the 21 of you who didn't vote for him?

I went with Gartner and Hawerchuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad