GDT: GM 3: Good vs Evil @ 4pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Keep trotting the old farts out there.. I assume carbs has basically given up or is being forced by management to play them. At this point a team full of rookies would be a better team.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
It could be Laviolette just knows our tendencies too well on the PP. Even with the shift in strategies, wrinkles, personnel, whatever.

Player tendencies are hard to change.

Reactions: Firsov99

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Our D taking punishment due to lack of awareness is just dumb….

It could be Laviolette just knows our tendencies too well on the PP. Even with the shift in strategies, wrinkles, personnel, whatever.

Player tendencies are hard to change.
Lavi going for the revenge sweep….

Reactions: tenken00

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Keep trotting the old farts out there.. I assume carbs has basically given up or is being forced by management to play them. At this point a team full of rookies would be a better team.
Come on why the f*** would mgmt be forcing him to play the vets??

The reality is he has about 3 NHL d-men out there, a goalie who isn't standing on his head anymore, and a mix of old washed up players and young inexperienced ones.

I am not sure what miracle some people here are expecting. This team made the playoffs in their final game and could only beat the Flyers with an empty net.

Reactions: YippieKaey

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
This is a bad team that got lucky the Flyers collapsed and snuck into the playoffs. Play all the kids as much as possible for playoff experience and then let the rebuild continue

Reactions: PlushMinus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad