Post-Game Talk: Hockey Game 1 of 10 - 7:00ish ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
5min in, isles like expected shot from every angle and forcheck... they wont do anything else the rest of the game. with us at least trotz allowed some passing plays. but yeah... a lot of teams play this kind of hockey especially in playoffs now, i dont understand how some caps fans prefer isles to the rangers

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Oshie with some dunderheaded moves early. Sure sign he's about to score

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Obviously Islanders just trying to get pucks on net and trying to get a lead and turtle us.

Scoring first on this pp would be huge. Come on caps

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Carlson is straight trash.... I've never seen a a more lackadaisical hockey player in my life.

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
caps just fumble the puck in the own zone way to often, the isles dont even have high pressure, they wait for the caps to turn it over...

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Still no Caps tickets available to the public for the 27th. I assume season ticket holders get first dibs .. as it should be.

Nothing on the re-sell market either ... have they even gotten tickets out yet?

Late to the game, but as noted, per Caps' rules, the STH has to be in the group of game-goers, tix cannot be transferred, and everyone who's part of the "pod" has to be present upon admission. Pods are 2 or 4 seats together. From what I saw, the bench side of the arena had seats available in the Club (200s) and upper (400s) levels, and lower bowl (100s) were on the penalty box side. Since cameras are on the penalty box side, they won't normally catch any fans in seats unless it's by design. I think the capacity allowed by DC government is 10%, which means ~1800 seats available. I expect there may be a few STHers who list tix on craigslist (does that still happen?) or a similar site, with the requirement that the purchaser meet at the arena and accompany the STHer into the game.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
We literally have to stand two guys at/behind the blue line on offense because we're so slow... rofl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad