why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Gross, he's a Leafs fan.

maxresdefault.jpg

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
How much (in millions) is the NHL paying Snoop to do this stuff?

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Just stop. I'm done with you. Looking for a racist fight like you're in 3rd grade. Grow up.

Says the person who wrote, "Oh, cool...NHL is trying to attract the African American community. "

If you were genuine in saying that it's great that the NHL is trying to be more diverse, cool. I just asked if you had a problem with it, because of your sarcastic tone.

Dec 3, 2005
Vancouver BC
I mean hes not wrong. NHL definitely could stand to attract more african american viewership. its no secret.

He's not wrong, no. What gets me is that if the NHL seriously wanted to diversify to the black community as he puts it, I'm sure they would go about it in a more organic, deep rooted, long range plan than basically using an old rapper as a mascot to do it. Snoop first off is not that, hes been a fan of hockey since I can remember and that's all there is to it. He's just another celebrity/rich dude who likes hockey.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
He's not wrong, no. What gets me is that if the NHL seriously wanted to diversify to the black community as he puts it, I'm sure they would go about it in a more organic, deep rooted, long range plan than basically using an old rapper as a mascot to do it. Snoop first off is not that, hes been a fan of hockey since I can remember and that's all there is to it. He's just another celebrity/rich dude who likes hockey.

Um..it's QUITE obvious that is what they are doing, so i'm a racist for pointing out the obvious? Calm down there. No need to get so easily offended over nothing.

ImNeverWrong

THE HF ALPHA
Jan 18, 2018
Snoop is just a comedic meme at this point. White corporations just buy his services to act "hip"...it's so forced and full of cringe. He hasn't been relevant in like 20 years. Why not hire Vanilla Ice and Kris Kross too?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad