GDT: hmmmmmmmmm

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Trade Semin for Cole. Make playroff. Face Washintun. Rusky Orpiko injure Cole. Cole play with tuu broken arms. Cole score gama sven ot winner, gg.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Clearly those dirty tanking tankers in Arizona told their shooters to miss wider than a Buffalo Bills kicker to ensure the L and that they get McJesus.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Game against Ducks was entertaining, lots of skating, passing and etc. Last night game sucked big time, boring, very few passes, 0 cycling and that Bill Peters water commercial.

While I agree the Ducks game was more entertaining, the parts I saw in between dozes at least, part of it is getting up for a game too. I love the Canes, favorite team, favorite sport, but the wins and losses don't mean much at the moment. These last six seasons have just been draining as a fan of course. I did magically wake up for a moment and saw the Peters commercial, said, "what the hell was that?", and went back to sleep.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
NASCAR????

Are you *****ing ******** me? Am I really seeing this right now? NASCAR???!!!!! THAT IS IT! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS GOD DAMN SEASON. I have refrained from raging and I have refrained from making rage post but I just can't take this ***** no more. WHO THE FUQ IS THIS GUY?

Why the hell am I hearing about NASCAR right now during a hockey intermission? This isn't CLT. I could totally understand seeing Coach K (the greatest coach NCAA basketball coach of all time mind you) in an interview but Kyle Busch and NASCAR?!!!! No wonder people make fun of us.

Every single one of you should feel insulted right now. This team is a complete joke. Play has gotten worse and worse over the past 6 seasons. I would not pay 20 dollars to go so this team play right now. We don't hit, we don't score, we don't play defense, and we don't help our 2 good goal tenders.

This period was just painful. I go get some booze come up and see Kyle fuqing Busch in an interview and hear about NASCAR?!!!! Trade everyone. Nuke the entire team. put a fork in it and do a complete overhaul. Hockey in Carolina would be way more entertaining if we fielded a team completly composed of Tim Wallace type players that just did nothing but hit people. What a joke.

You are right, it should have been Jeff Gordon instead of Kyle Busch :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad