GDT: hmmmmmmmmm

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
nascar????

Are you *****ing ******** me? Am i really seeing this right now? Nascar???!!!!! That is it! I have had it with this god damn season. I have refrained from raging and i have refrained from making rage post but i just can't take this ***** no more. Who the fuq is this guy?

Why the hell am i hearing about nascar right now during a hockey intermission? This isn't clt. I could totally understand seeing coach k (the greatest coach ncaa basketball coach of all time mind you) in an interview but kyle busch and nascar?!!!! No wonder people make fun of us.

Every single one of you should feel insulted right now. This team is a complete joke. Play has gotten worse and worse over the past 6 seasons. I would not pay 20 dollars to go so this team play right now. We don't hit, we don't score, we don't play defense, and we don't help our 2 good goal tenders.

This period was just painful. I go get some booze come up and see kyle fuqing busch in an interview and hear about nascar?!!!! Trade everyone. Nuke the entire team. Put a fork in it and do a complete overhaul. Hockey in carolina would be way more entertaining if we fielded a team completly composed of tim wallace type players that just did nothing but hit people. What a joke.
i agree.

DISCUSS!

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
NASCAR????

Are you *****ing ******** me? Am I really seeing this right now? NASCAR???!!!!! THAT IS IT! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS GOD DAMN SEASON. I have refrained from raging and I have refrained from making rage post but I just can't take this ***** no more. WHO THE FUQ IS THIS GUY?

Why the hell am I hearing about NASCAR right now during a hockey intermission? This isn't CLT. I could totally understand seeing Coach K (the greatest coach NCAA basketball coach of all time mind you) in an interview but Kyle Busch and NASCAR?!!!! No wonder people make fun of us.

Every single one of you should feel insulted right now. This team is a complete joke. Play has gotten worse and worse over the past 6 seasons. I would not pay 20 dollars to go so this team play right now. We don't hit, we don't score, we don't play defense, and we don't help our 2 good goal tenders.

This period was just painful. I go get some booze come up and see Kyle fuqing Busch in an interview and hear about NASCAR?!!!! Trade everyone. Nuke the entire team. put a fork in it and do a complete overhaul. Hockey in Carolina would be way more entertaining if we fielded a team completly composed of Tim Wallace type players that just did nothing but hit people. What a joke.

Eminem-GIFs-eminem-26449480-500-250.gif

JDR

Feb 2, 2015
thanks guys, was busy watching another game. rarely get to watch Hurricane games live

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
I’m generally not one to criticize Semin, but he’s developed a bad habit of getting the puck in the neutral zone and immediately passing it off instead of carrying it in himself. Putting the puck into the skates of your teammate towards the traffic in the middle of the ice, when you have some open space ahead of you, is not the best play, I don’t think.

bluedevil58*

Man I now remember how stacked that 2006 team was.

Cole-Staal-Stillman

Whitney-Brindy-Williams

Reechi-Weight-cullen

Adams-Adams-Ladd

Unbelievable forward group.

bluedevil58*

I specifically remember those forward lines coming in waves night in and night out. If we were 2-3 goals behind going into the 3rd the team had a legit chance to win the game and they almost always did. It was crazy....

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
recchi was traded for after cole got hurt. they only played two games in the lineup together.

also, those particular third and fourth lines almost never existed. the lines for most of the playoffs were:

recchi-staal-cullen
stillman-brind'amour-williams
whitney-weight-ladd
adams-adams-larose

Brock Ness Monster

Nov 24, 2013
Mooresville
I'm not any kind of hockey expert, but what is the difference between the toe drag that was praised about Semin the other night and the dust off that Tripp seems to hate so much tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad