GDT: hmmmmmmmmm

bluedevil58*

And the line just let Ward down. This game is painful. Look at these rushes.

bluedevil58*

Watching this fat woman in pink dance really annoys me.

bluedevil58*

I think the canes quality of play has slowly gotten worse year after year. This is some very bad hockey that I'm seeing out here.

snakepliskin

Jan 27, 2005
Wilmington NC
just would like to point out that even though he is overpaid and no longer a cane. e cole has a pretty solid stat line this year. 13g 11a +4:sarcasm:

bluedevil58*

NASCAR????

Are you *****ing ******** me? Am I really seeing this right now? NASCAR???!!!!! THAT IS IT! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS GOD DAMN SEASON. I have refrained from raging and I have refrained from making rage post but I just can't take this ***** no more. WHO THE FUQ IS THIS GUY?

Why the hell am I hearing about NASCAR right now during a hockey intermission? This isn't CLT. I could totally understand seeing Coach K (the greatest coach NCAA basketball coach of all time mind you) in an interview but Kyle Busch and NASCAR?!!!! No wonder people make fun of us.

Every single one of you should feel insulted right now. This team is a complete joke. Play has gotten worse and worse over the past 6 seasons. I would not pay 20 dollars to go so this team play right now. We don't hit, we don't score, we don't play defense, and we don't help our 2 good goal tenders.

This period was just painful. I go get some booze come up and see Kyle fuqing Busch in an interview and hear about NASCAR?!!!! Trade everyone. Nuke the entire team. put a fork in it and do a complete overhaul. Hockey in Carolina would be way more entertaining if we fielded a team completly composed of Tim Wallace type players that just did nothing but hit people. What a joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad