Hitchcock calls out team.

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Lingering losing culture from all the number one draft pick years.
It really is, and it's sad because all of the guys responsible for creating the decade of darkness are still employed by the franchise. It's quite sad, and I really hope media starts making light of it and putting pressure on management and ownership to see if anyone actually wants to be a part of a winning franchise.

Either that or people have to stop going to games. If they truly don't care about the hockey because the building is sold out and everyone is getting paid, then there's nothing that can be done with current ownership and people just need to accept it.

You can't get rid of the stench of 20 years of complete futility if you don't purge everyone involved. And Katz refuses to do so.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
shark.jpg

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
You have to point the finger at the players. Hitch is a respected coach.

Oilers need to get rid of everyone and start over mcdavid included.

CaptainShark

Sep 25, 2004
Fulda, Germany
He is absolutly right, the 1st period looked like NHL team vs a senior team, Sharks were skating circles around them and should have scored more than the 2 goals they did. It really looked like they were not trying to hard. They pushed back in the 2nd but after that didn’t yield results they crumpled.

I have no idea how Oilers teams put up with that crap year after year. And I think that one playoff run a few years back made it even worse, as it built sky high expectations

Reactions: TopCheese

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Klefbom and Nurse are pretty decent

Klefbom is decent, at least can play on a top pairing. Nurse is not a top pairing guy. Then you have the rest. It's not a good situation. For some reason they went and traded for the dude that injured McDavid, who happens to be a terrible defenceman as well.

Reactions: kudymen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad