Injury Report: Hinostroza is Week to Week - Raanta out Indefinitely as of 12/9

CNYCrunchfan1

Oct 10, 2017
Let's face it, Yotes fans including me are all just dreamers. Year after year.

Honestly looking at our four lines even starting the year compared to most contending team lines and its weak as hell. Now add in no real depth, soft team, lack of a supportive arena, an owner with real money, etc etc. It's a joke. Maybe less of a joke than past years but still a joke. A ton of work needs to be done still.

What I wouldn't give for a 30 goal scorer or a few 20 goal scorers at the same time..when did we have that last? I dont remember.

Keep dreaming cause thats all we got

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
So contract wise, is insurance picking up Demers, Raanta and Dvo?

Doesn’t this open up some spending money for a trade? We are still in this thing

Mouser said they gotta be out for 30 games before it applies.

Dvorak makes shit, I doubt he's insured.

It's still not clear to me Demers is insured, he could go either way.

I sure as hell hope they insured Raanta :laugh:

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Damn I can’t read anymore..... I’m like this guy.

Magoo.gif

Reactions: RABBIT and RemoAZ

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
While Coyotes injuries are piling up as of today they are not even in the bottom (worst 5):

NHL top 5 teams, impact of man-games lost (by cumulative minutes of players lost, CMIP)

1 VAN
2 BUF
3 MTL
4 ANA
5 BOS

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
While Coyotes injuries are piling up as of today they are not even in the bottom (worst 5):

NHL top 5 teams, impact of man-games lost (by cumulative minutes of players lost, CMIP)

1 VAN
2 BUF
3 MTL
4 ANA
5 BOS
This will change. Dvorak, Demers and Raanta are gone.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
why do they always hide the injury now.
does anyone know?
I suspect the groin area. Sometimes this is a career ender for a goalie.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
why do they always hide the injury now.
does anyone know?
I suspect the groin area. Sometimes this is a career ender for a goalie.
What goalie had their career ended with a groin injury? Raanta is not a big goalie so he depends on his athleticism for success and I think you are right that it is in the groin area.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
I believe Raantas injury is a knee. He jammed his leg against the post stretching out to his right to make a save towards the end of the last period he played. He got up slowly and you could see him stretching it out.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
What goalie had their career ended with a groin injury? Raanta is not a big goalie so he depends on his athleticism for success and I think you are right that it is in the groin area.
I know the groin has put goalies out I'll have to think about it. It's clearly a serious issue with Raanta, he's like a China glass doll. A big goalie can rely on positioning a small guy like Raanta and Quick they have to be able to stretch out and you see Quick has injuries piling up too.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City

1 VAN
2 BUF
3 MTL
4 ANA
5 BOS

What's really scary is, according to this website, as of 12/10 the *Suns* (and Hornets) are the *healthiest* team in the NBA :laugh:

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Idk. HIPAA?
Too funny.
Let's say that they announced that Hino had an ankle injury. Guess how many times he's going to get whacked in the ankle when he's in a scrum. I'm surprised they even say upper or lower body injury.

Reactions: doaner

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Too funny.
Let's say that they announced that Hino had an ankle injury. Guess how many times he's going to get whacked in the ankle when he's in a scrum. I'm surprised they even say upper or lower body injury.
Every player will know what the injury is, It's only the fans left in the dark.

Reactions: Jakey53

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
On his team? Yes. The whole league? NO!
Yeah because players don't all know each other trainers never talk, and media members don't fraternize???? Yes, every player that wants to know will know what's happening in every room, and that includes injuries.

Reactions: Jakey53

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Yeah because players don't all know each other trainers never talk, and media members don't fraternize???? Yes, every player that wants to know will know what's happening in every room, and that includes injuries.
Thank you all knowing J. I don’t know why any of us even post in here. You apparently know everything about everything. Must be exhausting.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
O
Thank you all knowing J. I don’t know why any of us even post in here. You apparently know everything about everything. Must be exhausting.
Yeah attack the messenger rather than just admit your message was incorrect. I don't know anywhere near everything but I do know that players from opposing teams are friends and were sometimes once teammates. They go for dinners when in same City. You would have to be rather naive to think they don't discuss each other's team. And if you think media guys around the room every single day don't see what is happening????

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00