Injury Report: Hinostroza is Week to Week - Raanta out Indefinitely as of 12/9

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Make a f***ing trade.

We will fall out of contention fast if we don’t replace either Grabner and Vinnie with NHL talent. We do not have the depth to compete

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
One of the things you can't tell about a back up is whether he can handle starting goalie minutes. Raanta is proving he cannot. Best backup in the league though.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Keen to see how Garland and Bunting do in the big show. I think at least one of them will become a Tocc favorite and end up sticking.

Reactions: Grimes

CNYCrunchfan1

Oct 10, 2017
Keen to see how Garland and Bunting do in the big show. I think at least one of them will become a Tocc favorite and end up sticking.

God I hope so. Yotes have the worst luck bringing up guys. I see it happen all the time on other teams where they bring someone up and they catch fire. Just once can we get a nice surprise.

Reactions: Name Nameless

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Raanta = Porcelian Glass...

77dp.gif

Last edited:

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
I thought Finns were tough? :)
Raanta is proving to be injury prone.
Hill cannot sustain this
I remember Price got hurt a couple of years ago and Charlie Lingren got called up. He was spectacular in the beginning then faded to the be the minor leaguer he is.
Just hope the dropoff isn't too big with Hill.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
One of the things you can't tell about a back up is whether he can handle starting goalie minutes. Raanta is proving he cannot. Best backup in the league though.
The problem is, his minutes reflect a back up goalie and he is still hurt. RT sounded a little frustrated when talking about Raanta.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
God I hope so. Yotes have the worst luck bringing up guys. I see it happen all the time on other teams where they bring someone up and they catch fire. Just once can we get a nice surprise.
Or when they bring them up they get traded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad