Higgins 21's NHL Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread #2

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
is your friend forsure in? If so i guess it is his pick right now according to ducky

ducky? :P lol yah Dallas is up and since its a new GM he gets his time, so please tell me hes on or im going to look for someone else.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
ducky? :P lol yah Dallas is up and since its a new GM he gets his time, so please tell me hes on or im going to look for someone else.

He's not on his own website, he's not on msn and he's not on here but if he doesn't make his pick within 40 minutes I will make it for him. We talked about a few guys he might have interest in yesterday. He's new to the site but he runs a FL himself so im sure he would be an active GM.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
The Leafs are looking to add a mid third round pick. willing to deal a 4th+ of a 5th ++
pm if you are interested in talking

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
It was discussed and changed that gms who did not send a list or were not online to make their pick would just be skipped and they would make their picks whenever they got online

Shouldn't dallas have just gotten the two players with the most points? It's in the rules...

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
ok ill just make his pick. im not exactly sure who he wanted but i have an idea. Just wondering, would he be allowed to change his pick if he didn't like it?

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
Well when one team has already slowed down the draft for 8 hours, I think its fair to continue the draft and not make the people that are committed wait...

i agree with this comment... i would rather please 29 gms than piss of 29 gms...

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
yea, ok well ill make his pick hopefully he likes it.

Allright, me and higgins talked about it. Oily you can make his pick. BUT if your friend doesnt like it. He can change his picks to who he wants that is still left out there. All he has to do is PM higgins who he would rather have. Like that this keeps rolling and so on. Remember he has 2 consecutive picks now.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Allright, me and higgins talked about it. Oily you can make his pick. BUT if your friend doesnt like it. He can change his picks to who he wants that is still left out there. All he has to do is PM higgins who he would rather have. Like that this keeps rolling and so on. Remember he has 2 consecutive picks now.

I think it would really affect someone elses drafting though, if someone else wanted the Sedins and than he changed the pick and everyone else would start changing. I dont think thats a good idea. I know we were talking about how the line of Sedin - Sedin - Iginla would be sweet so.. I dont think he'll be too dissapointed about it.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Setting a dangerous precedent...

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
Trade to Announce!!

Detroit gives':

78 + 103 overall picks + 1st in the entry draft

New Jersey gives:

89 + 93 overall picks + 2nd in entry draft

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
Trade to Announce!!

Detroit gives':

78 + 103 overall picks + 1st in the entry draft

New Jersey gives:

89 + 93 overall picks + 2nd in entry draft

PLEASE! do not announce trades. Me or higgins will do it.
BTW the 89th already belongs to DET do you mean your 88th?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad