Higgins 21's NHL Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread #2

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I m Wondering, Dallas Time is up in 4 min, so Detroit time must starts in 4 min.

I m Excited to Pick

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
After seeing guys like Turco Smith and Khabi going now, i'm glad i got rinne when i did.

no kidding, im glad i took a goalie in the 1st, the way goalies were flying around there are lots of late steels like Alfreddson and Elias :D

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
Rinne get picked so early made me look like a genius....in agents draft i picked him in the 11th round (or some other crazy late round) before the season :handclap:

Trashers fans

Aug 19, 2004
Yeah ! it's a great thing to have Luongo in net ! I'm also happy with Derek Roy and Ryan Suter ! Great player with a great salary.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'm quite happy picking one of the best young goalies in Cam Ward, Highly Underrated IMO
  • Low Cap Hit of $2,666,667
  • Only 25
  • Already Has 118 Wins In 4 Seasons
  • Save Percentage That Has Gone Up Every Year Since He's Been In The League
Felt like he was a steal late in the 2nd the way goalies were coming off the shelf.

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
Looking to trade 3rd round pick and 4th to move up! Message me for offers.

Last edited:

caniacnation

Apr 1, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I'm quite happy picking one of the best young goalies in Cam Ward, Highly Underrated IMO
  • Low Cap Hit of $2,666,667
  • Only 25
  • Already Has 118 Wins In 4 Seasons
  • Save Percentage That Has Gone Up Every Year Since He's Been In The League
Felt like he was a steal late in the 2nd the way goalies were coming off the shelf.

You got a great pick there hollywood. Cam has been great recently and is probably one of the most underrated goalies in the league.

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
You got a great pick there hollywood. Cam has been great recently and is probably one of the most underrated goalies in the league.

no i agree.. ive always liked cam ward and he was such a beast against edmonton in the finals

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
2 Questions:

1. So Dallas missed his pick again, does that mean forsure he is kicked and my friend can have them?

2. Detroit can you please pick?

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
2 Questions:

1. So Dallas missed his pick again, does that mean forsure he is kicked and my friend can have them?

Dallas should be out.. Det should pick now.. ive been waiting for 16 hours now.. :sarcasm:

the 70th pick has been traded as well.. hahah i havent even drafted since the 8th overall pick.. i just keep trading picks away

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Rinne get picked so early made me look like a genius....in agents draft i picked him in the 11th round (or some other crazy late round) before the season :handclap:

You say that last year in another pool I pick Rinne in the 16 rounds.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
2 Questions:

Yes it does. Also Detroit should have waited as i said in the first post for when i said he could go. Now no one picks untill your friend picks. He has 4 hours.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad