Higgins 21's NHL Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread #2

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Were you not just arguing that Lidstrom had a high contract and all that? Khaby isnt nearly worth the same amount as lidstrom but they both have about the same contract :P

I agree that was a wild pick. There's about 5 goalies I would have picked ahead of Khaby just because of the contract.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Oh well we are most likely gonna get to Dallas and then have to wait 4 hours again for nothing. And he will be kicked out. Just wanna say i will take them if it comes to that.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
NO lol i sent a list to you and agent and it was all goalies.,...so cancel out that don't know where you got it maybe someone elses list.

Tampa Selects goaltender Mike Smith

Agent is not running this. So if you sent agent a list it counts for nothing. As for a list to me i got nothing, and as for higgins recieving one we didnt get an updated one. So i went by your first round list.

Also please delete this post from the draft thread, i will update the one i posted to mike smith. Just to keep it in the right order.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
sorry I wasn't on my comp but when me and Odis were talking about trades he also told me that he wanted a goalie. He also told me the picks he wanted just in case and I said I could post for him if I'm on but he told me sent it to one of Higgins or Dusty...

my bad, sorry guys.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
sorry I wasn't on my comp but when me and Odis were talking about trades he also told me that he wanted a goalie. He also told me the picks he wanted just in case and I said I could post for him if I'm on but he told me sent it to one of Higgins or Dusty...

my bad, sorry guys.

Its alright man. :P

Higgins wants me to let you guys know, that he will be back sunday to take care of signings and stuff like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad