Higgins 21's NHL Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread #2

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
I'm here. Don't worry, I will get this going, I've just been busy with moving out and other issues. I'll bump this before the weekend.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I m getting mad at Higgins. I would really like to take over is pool. LET s just take over and I AND HOCKEYFAN will continue as the Commish cause Higgins isn t fit to be a Commish. Sorry but your time is up.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I m getting mad at Higgins. I would really like to take over is pool. LET s just take over and I AND HOCKEYFAN will continue as the Commish cause Higgins isn t fit to be a Commish. Sorry but your time is up.

:laugh:

hockeyfan666666

Aug 22, 2008

If Higgins decides to abadon it, then I would not only take over, but probably wipe it clean and start again with a new staff, and new GM's

sorry fedro, I don't think we would make a good team...no offense meant

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
If Higgins decides to abadon it, then I would not only take over, but probably wipe it clean and start again with a new staff, and new GM's

sorry fedro, I don't think we would make a good team...no offense meant

I like this idea, I didn't really like my team anyways. :sarcasm:

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
People really need to learn a little patience here. Take a look at the drafting thread and all the work he put into this. If your seriously trying to say hes a bad Commish just because he hasn't been as active as YOU guys would like does not mean he is not fit to do this. He probably could run a better game than half of you no offense. And he just happens to be out tonight with some friends because he currently has a life unlike people who sit here and bitc'h and mown like Fedro 24/7 about everything. So i think you guys be patient or ***** start your own, and good riddance.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
People really need to learn a little patience here. Take a look at the drafting thread and all the work he put into this. If your seriously trying to say hes a bad Commish just because he hasn't been as active as YOU guys would like does not mean he is not fit to do this. He probably could run a better game than half of you no offense. And he just happens to be out tonight with some friends because he currently has a life unlike people like fedro who sits here and bitc'hs and mowns 24/7 about everything. So i think you guys be patient or ***** start your own, and good riddance.

I have alot of patience and Find that Higgins was and is a great Gm but he took too long. I m still down with thise draft just mad that he didn t even wrote in thise thread for awhile. He should of gotten started on tuesday like he said.
I love is ideal and format for these draft. So where s Higgins.

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
Thank you Dustin.

Now it's the weekend and I finally have time, sorry it took so long everyone. I'll start PMing people throughout the day and find out who is still in this for sure. We'll probably have a good idea of the people who are in by tomorrow, and then we'll start trying to fill up the empty spots.

We'll start drafting again hopefully by Monday when all or at least most of the teams are filled up again.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Well people have been making their picks in function of this being a voting draft. I don't think it would be fair to change it after it has already started.

I m not dude. It should be like the Agent pool. maybe to get a winner for 08-09 by voting b ut for 09-2010 should be Fantasy pool.

and I m still in.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i'm not sure if i'm still in or not yet. i really like my team and it was going well, but its a lot to keep up with and i have no idea who was picked and who is open and i'm not a big fan of the voting.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
i'm not sure if i'm still in or not yet. i really like my team and it was going well, but its a lot to keep up with and i have no idea who was picked and who is open and i'm not a big fan of the voting.

also not a fan of voting

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
Jesus Christ you guys make things complicated.

Anyway, I'm also not sure if I could keep up with a fantasy pool, guys. I am in college and as much as some of you would like me to just sit here all day and dedicate my entire life to updating this, the hockey season is at the same time as school and that is a lot of work.

Urgh, I'll think about it.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008

Anyway, I'm also not sure if I could keep up with a fantasy pool, guys. I am in college and as much as some of you would like me to just sit here all day and dedicate my entire life to updating this, the hockey season is at the same time as school and that is a lot of work.

you could make up a board of 5 GM to help your exp. for salary, agent, draft..

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa

I'm sorry but I think I'll be quitting the pool... your a great Commish but there's too much uncertainty going around this pool..

hope it does good :)

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
I'm sorry but I think I'll be quitting the pool... your a great Commish but there's too much uncertainty going around this pool..

hope it does good :)

Higgins, I have no problem with you, but im not sure i want to be in a league where there is so much uncertainty as agent said, also i think unless your willing to put lots and lots of time into this thing you shouldn't have started it, not that it isnt okay that you want to take your time, it's just ill admit im impatient and so are about half of these GM's that I know of.

Again so sorry, all the best man

and good luck:yo:

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
I love how you guys are saying that there is uncertainty. You guys are the ones stirring up the uncertainty. It has been a voting draft since the start and now a bunch of you guys are calling me out on how I'm running it, and now because I'm willing to listen and see what people think and if we should change it, there's too much uncertainty.

**** you guys are dumb.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I love how you guys are saying that there is uncertainty. You guys are the ones stirring up the uncertainty. It has been a voting draft since the start and now a bunch of you guys are calling me out on how I'm running it, and now because I'm willing to listen and see what people think and if we should change it, there's too much uncertainty.

**** you guys are dumb.
I agree.

Do what you want dude but I m still in. It shouldn t be hard continue the draft.

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
I agree.

Do what you want dude but I m still in. It shouldn t be hard continue the draft.

It's pretty ****ing hard to continue it when everyone is dropping.

And you guys questioned my dedication to this thing? Hypocritical ****ers.

ESY16

Aug 8, 2006
Canon City, CO
www.geocities.com
I'm still fine with the voting, I don't think that there is uncertainty, and I'm still behind Higgins. Just wanted to let you know Higgins that there is at least 1 person still behind you, haha.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I'm still fine with the voting, I don't think that there is uncertainty, and I'm still behind Higgins. Just wanted to let you know Higgins that there is at least 1 person still behind you, haha.

I m still behind you Higgins..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad