Higgins 21's NHL Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread #2

hockeyfan666666

Aug 22, 2008
Dude, just sloow down..

We still have to wait and see if Higgins is interested in running this. If not, i will take control and select my own committee. You may still be on it, just don't make decisions without Higgins/my approval

thanks, HF

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Dude, just sloow down..

We still have to wait and see if Higgins is interested in running this. If not, i will take control and select my own committee. You may still be on it, just don't make decisions without Higgins/my approval

thanks, HF

Just trying to help and I find i could be a big help. We could ask Sensational Spezza
to join (replace a team)

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
By the way guys Sensational Spezza will take Carolina if there available and by the way Carolina have been skip. I would rather he takes Buffalo but he told me Carolina.
Nothing official and I ll wait for hockeyfan and Higgins. I at least found 1 GM who wants in and he s really active.

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
SORRY BUT IF HIGGINS' IS RUNNING THIS LEAGUE IM OUT. Being in as many leagues as im in ino what it takes to be a Commish and if you ever feel the need to stop running it for bout 3 months than you dont have it in you. Just ask agent ;)

Well gtfo then. I was not gonna put all my effort into this when no one was paying attention to this anyway.

It wasn't just my draft either. I have better things to do than to chase around all the members when they aren't doing anything in any draft.

I guess you don't have it in you to be a GM if you can't bare with me for 3 months eh?

Still my game.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Well gtfo then. I was not gonna put all my effort into this when no one was paying attention to this anyway.

It wasn't just my draft either. I have better things to do than to chase around all the members when they aren't doing anything in any draft.

I guess you don't have it in you to be a GM if you can't bare with me for 3 months eh?

Still my game.

I m still in,Agent and hockeyfan and Sentional Spezza and the GM of Dallas should be in who else is in. HH, T Y....

Cmon guys, stop fighting and thise will as good as the agent pool. Hard to beat but you never know.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008

Still my game.

Easy Killer.

We were all here wondering what to do and we got no answers, there were about 12 teams in a row autoed and no one was there to tell us what to do. This draft has been on Life support for 2 months and we were all disappointed and talking about how much of a shame it was that we had this great group of GM's and the only person here assuring us that it wasn't dead was Fedro believe it or not lol.

So hockeyfan666666 volunteered to take over, and if thats what it took to get you to show up in your own thread, so be it.

If i think you can't do it as a commish thats my opinion. It's your job to prove me wrong, get this thing going we all believe in this thing. Ill stand by my team even though it's been over a month and a half since my last pick lol!

And there is no reason to wait until playoffs are over. I'd say half of the people that were in this league went to OILGAGNER' S thinking this one was over and it's been running steady.

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
Easy Killer.

We were all here wondering what to do and we got no answers, there were about 12 teams in a row autoed and no one was there to tell us what to do. This draft has been on Life support for 2 months and we were all disappointed and talking about how much of a shame it was that we had this great group of GM's and the only person here assuring us that it wasn't dead was Fedro believe it or not lol.

So hockeyfan666666 volunteered to take over, and if thats what it took to get you to show up in your own thread, so be it.

If i think you can't do it as a commish thats my opinion. It's your job to prove me wrong, get this thing going we all believe in this thing. Ill stand by my team even though it's been over a month and a half since my last pick lol!

And there is no reason to wait until playoffs are over. I'd say half of the people that were in this league went to OILGAGNER' S thinking this one was over and it's been running steady.

For the record, I was going to get this going again when school is over (which is this week). I'm swamped right now but I was going to now that playoff fever has died down a bit and such.

But obviously when people are talking about taking over the game that I poured blood, sweat, and tears into without even talking to me about it, I'm going to step in.

And if the amount of work I put into this before everyone ditched is not proof enough for you, then I have nothing more to prove.

You can stay or leave, but it sure as Hell is insulting to be questioned after all the work I put into this ****ing thing.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Easy Killer.

I agree,

you need to prove to us Higgins that your a good commish. By the way I like thise setup better then Oilgagner. At least thise draft wasn t confuse with all the prosect draft,normal draft and draft 09. So we need to make sure who s in and who s out to get thise fantasy draft on the road. Like you know, I m committed to thise pool and all the other pool I m in.

General Managers
Team User
Anaheim TheRocket84 - Don t know
Atlanta Trashers fans - Should be in
Boston Andrew Ference - don t know
Buffalo slats432 - should be fired- been skip twice all ready
Calgary Higgins 21 - the commish
Carolina citizencope - Should be replace
Chicago BigBen31 - Don t know
Colorado ESY16 - Don t know
Columbus CAPiTA - Should be in
Dallas Osiris - IS in- my friend
Detroit fedro91 - I m in
Edmonton OilGagner89 - should be in
Florida prodigyskater - Don t know much about him
Los Angeles Theron - Should be in
Minnesota DietCokeHead - Should be in
Montreal dustyrockon - in- I think
Nashville TourettesGuy -in
New Jersey NowitzkisBrownNugget- Not sure
NY Islanders Scorvo - not sure
NY Rangers TBLbrifri - in for sure
Ottawa agent2421 - in for sure
Philadelphia Hollywood Hamels - not sure, should be a yes
Phoenix OilEberle - should be in
Pittsburgh eagles101 - don t know
San Jose Max1337 - I don t know him
St. Louis hockeyfan666666 - in, pretty sure
Tampa Bay odishabs - in
Toronto juice1815 - should be in
Vancouver HolyHodgson25- I think thise is Angelo, so make sure it s the real angelo or HolyHodgson
Washington Basszor - Should be in

So we need to replace Buffalo,Crolina for sue who else from the list.

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
You guys just need to give me a few more days, which I really need, like I was planning to do.

I can't do this right now, but I will have all the time in the world soon.

Patience. I'll figure it out.

EDIT: A good thing to do that would help me out is just to post in this thread if you're still going to be active in this. Will help narrow down the list of people I need to contact later.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Like Fedro said I'll take Carolina if it's available and this looks like a promising draft so let's try to get this thing back on track, replace half the GMs and this thing looks like OilGagner's draft :handclap:

ESY16

Aug 8, 2006
Canon City, CO
www.geocities.com
I'm still here :)

Also, Higgins has done a fine job with this draft. Real life, especially during finals, likes to rear its ugly head and we can all understand that. This has been a good draft and should continue to be one if we just have a little patience.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I'm still here :)

Also, Higgins has done a fine job with this draft. Real life, especially during finals, likes to rear its ugly head and we can all understand that. This has been a good draft and should continue to be one if we just have a little patience.

agree,

I m In too and Sentional Spezza,Esy,Higgins

Who else

I believe, odishab,Agent,hockeyfan and the GM of Dallas forgot is nickame

Who else guys

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
I am out guys. I dont have the confidence this game will get back up and running. Sorry but count me out.

That's the spirit :laugh:

Is that how are in real life too? If your job gets insecure because the economy is bad, do you quit before they have the chance to fire you?

Don't need your ****** attitude then, good riddance.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008

Is that how are in real life too? If your job gets insecure because the economy is bad, do you quit before they have the chance to fire you?

Agree,

and I could of told you that he would quit cause he never believe in thise draft.
HE WAS ALL WAYS SAYING THise draft won t be back. I m excided to laugh at him and tell him I told you. I believe in thise draft and you dude.
By the way Higgins, have you sent a pm to everyone yet. Who s and who s out.

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
Agree,

and I could of told you that he would quit cause he never believe in thise draft.
HE WAS ALL WAYS SAYING THise draft won t be back. I m excided to laugh at him and tell him I told you. I believe in thise draft and you dude.
By the way Higgins, have you sent a pm to everyone yet. Who s and who s out.

I'll most likely be doing that Tuesday. Monday is my last day of school, I'm pretty busy until then but after that I'll be ready.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
is this still just going to be based of voting??

i think if someone ran this as a fantasy league or something it would be way more fun, the voting is going to be hard, because we all of different opinions

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
Well im glad i bumped this and put some life into it again. As for those who have been complaining about the non activness of the draft, we all have lives and stuff to do. And as Higgins said we are nearing the end of our school year and should be able to get this show on the road again. LETS DO THIS!!!

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Cool,

more and more people are coming back.

We have at least 15 GM back

fedro91,Hockeyfan,agent,S.S.(Carolina),Osiris,Oilgagne,NowitzkisBrownNugget,
dustyrockon,Higgins,TBLbrifri,Theron,Esy,Angelo or Hodgson,TourettesGuy,odishabs,OilEberle

Should be in: Trashers fans,BigBen31,DietCokeHead,Scorvo,Basszor,Hollywood Hamels,CAPiTA

Out:juice1815 (toronto),citizencope (Carolina),slats432 (Buffalo)

Not Sure: Andrew Ference (Boston),TheRocket84 (Ducks),eagles101 (Pittsburgh

Should be replace: Max1337 ( San Jose),prodigyskater (Panthers),

Last edited:

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
If work was so slow that i did not get a shift for two months, then most likely i would go look elsewhere

But anyway, I did not mean to be insulting, You said it would be appriciated if people posted in the thread if they were going to be active and i just thought i would give you a heads up so you could look for another GM to take over my team.

Enjoy Boys

Last edited:

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Hi everyone,

What happen to Higgins. Let get thise draft on the road.

Where higgins... Cmon Commish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad