BRUINS GDT Hibernation Ends Take 3 - Tampa Bay vs BRUINS - 4:08 PM ET - NESN, NBCSN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Coyle is our real 2nd line center. Krech next year is his last year, slide him to the 3rd line center.

If we want a physical player I would go with Frederic. I think he could be better then Ritchie in that role. Ritchie has had 4 months to get in better shape and gain some foot speed. He needs to stay away from the dumb penalties, we were warned about this.

Kase hopefully is going to show us something, so far I am not overly impressed. He has had some time to get over his injuries, so maybe that helps.

I cannot stand Coppers smug face, I hope the Bruins show up today and end this skid.

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

Otherworld

Oct 26, 2016
We need to see a much more desperate Bruins team today. Other teams are already playing desperate playoff hockey, and if we do not get into that mode soon this may be a very short post season.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I'm definitely excited to see DeBrusk with Coyle, that's where he looked at his best this season. That being said, the downside is that brutal Krejci line. Good luck, Krech.

Reactions: LSCII

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I'm gonna need a lot of cookies.

Especially since I won't get to watch any of it except maybe the third period, depending on what time I get home. :(

xT0xeMA62E1XIlup68.gif

Reactions: Mione134 and Alicat

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Hopefully the Bruins do what George Costanza did that one faitful day.

Jerry Seinfeld : If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right.

George Costanza : Yes, I will do the opposite. I used to sit here and do nothing, and regret it for the rest of the day, so now I will do the opposite, and I will do something!

Reactions: bbfan419 and lopey

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
It's a one scoring line with 3 third lines behind them and it doesn't bode well for a long playoff run. Way too much pressure on the perfection line to carry the team offensively and we've seen before that if a team can neutralize the top line, they become very one dimensional and predictable.

Same one line team with 3 third line that dominated the NHL all year.

For all the fault/hole you can find on the Bruins, you can find even more on other teams.

That’s why the Bruins are the best team in the East and their SCF berth to lose.

Reactions: lopey

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Same one line team with 3 third line that dominated the NHL all year.

For all the fault/hole you can find on the Bruins, you can find even more on other teams.

That’s why the Bruins are the best team in the East and their SCF berth to lose.

Sure, but how did being a one line team work out for them in the finals last season?

Reactions: Estlin

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Our 3rd line is basically our 2nd line and if Krejci manages to turn our 2nd line from 3rd line to 2nd line we got 2 2nd lines.

This game is ours, simple math.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad