BRUINS GDT Hibernation Ends Take 3 - Tampa Bay vs BRUINS - 4:08 PM ET - NESN, NBCSN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
How stupid. Pass it to a TB player and get the stoppage in play plus the faceoff in TB zone.
Dummys.
My prediction was right. We lost.
Extra treat....the Caps are next

Better yet, ref could blow the whistle when they clearly had possession and cleared the zone. Just because he takes 8 seconds to register a penalty doesn't negate any possession that happened between that and the penalty occurring

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
63-37-88 need to bring it. Where have we heard that before?

I don’t expect much going forward. Just my 2 cents. The other teams for the most part have a lot more intensity from what I have seen vs what we are seeing from the Bruins. Yeah the Bruins get into the next round but they look like they are just hanging out vs getting ready for a run.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Can we end the Nick Ritchie experiment now? That guy just flat out sucks. He's got size, but his anticipation is garbage and since he takes 4 years to get his big dumb ass moving, he really needs to read plays better because he's not getting to where he needs with his lack of foot speed.
He was easily one of their best players today

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I think they are. They have very little time to turn things around, and once again, I don't believe they have the physicality to compete with teams like TB, who have clearly addressed their "softness" issue.

I missed a lot of this game because of technical issues, but really, outside of Ritche -- was he a physical presence? -- did they bring any physicality at all today? Someone posted that Lauzon was good in this department.

Assay?
Hate to say it but they needed a guy like Coleman. Coleman and Ritchie would've been a beast to deal with but Ritchie alone with little push back from other big guys like Carlo isn't anywhere near enough. I just hope nobody gets their head kicked in vs. Washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad