OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season One

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
May start to listen for feelers on some guys and becoming a seller. Gallagher, Johnson, Jt Miller, maybe sergacheov(sp?, low battery as I type this in target), Mike Smith. Hit me up on here and maybe we can work something out.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Right now I am hoping to move

Pirri C, LW - 5.8avg
Hamonic D - 5.4avg
Brown RW - 5.4avg
Edler D - 7.7avg
Anderson G - 10.6avg
Halak G - 10.7avg

Some veteran rentals I will gladly move on from for negotiable draft pick upgrade(s)

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Interesting time to be selling Patrik Laine, that could turn a season one way or another. I just know I had to play against him the week he had his five goal game, so I hope I don't have to meet Hammett if I make the playoffs.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Was going to counter you today because I lined up another deal and I had to be sure I was still in the playoff hunt as of today. Shame you had to go in the division.

Guess what @Eternal Sunshine ... The floor is yours.

Also, hi everyone, I'm a buyer now! Literally everything broke correctly for me.
I felt it was the best trade for me to win now and in the future. If Pasta didn't get hurt I prob would have stand pat

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Interesting time to be selling Patrik Laine, that could turn a season one way or another. I just know I had to play against him the week he had his five goal game, so I hope I don't have to meet Hammett if I make the playoffs.

It's the "or another" part that pushed it. Meier replaces the bulk of Laine's production, and I feel comfortable enough with the rest of my team to make up the rest of it in-house. In the end, my season is going to come down to staying healthy and my goalies not imploding - something that's already happened with Nilsson.

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
I just cant believe a contending team would trade a high-end young stud player like Laine for basically a first rd pick that is basically a 10th rd draft choice in redraft leagues.

But anyways. I think im throwing the towel in and becoming a seller. I know for sure Murray/Helly/Ovi/forsberg/lindholm/monahan/scheffy/Karlsson/Heiskanen and maybe a few others are my keepers. Hit me up if interested. Willing to hear all offers. Hit me up on here or thru Yahoo.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I'm getting a 502 error on trying to like your post. Yeah, it's the TDL.

Seriously though it's not a good deal for Minnesota. Fans should riot. And I even like Fiala, but it would be a reach if he ever got to Granlund's level.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Seriously though it's not a good deal for Minnesota. Fans should riot. And I even like Fiala, but it would be a reach if he ever got to Granlund's level.

I'm not sure what Minny is doing. Maybe they're just admitted their current group isn't going to get it done and are looking at going big on this summer's UFA. The rest of that team is not set up for a rebuild.

I'm wondering how Granlund is going to do in Nashville now, especially after Boston stuck Coyle on their third line next to Backes and whoever.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Minny is like all the 7-6 teams in our fantasy league. Any other year you probably wouldn't make the playoffs, but because there's so much mediocrity you might back in.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Just realized I clinched a playoff spot. When do the playoffs start? Also, crazy that every team in Lidstrom division has a chance at the playoffs.
Edit: looks like playoffs start next week

Last edited:

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I noticed that too. If you click on the Edmonton-Nashville box score it's blank. They don't even have stats for that game for some reason. Draisatl scored two goals for me and they're not shown.

Reactions: Winger98

Sards

Sep 27, 2013
On the fence between buying or selling considering it’s looking like I’ll be on the bubble for playoffs. Who’s going to convince me to buy or sell (send me offers).

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
yahoo didn't count stats from some players last night

Obviously that's why Trocheck and Kopitar combined for 3 points. Of course. I'll just wait for them to fix it!

Edit: Still waiting for that fix. No way those two were so awful in a must win week for me, right? Must be a mistake. Yeah, that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparty

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
Anyone interested in Gallagher? Top 75 player. Or Mike Smith for goaltending depth? Vince Dunn or Jacob Slavin for some D depth? Maybe even JT Miller or Tyler Johnson for forward depth as they are eligible at all 3 spots?

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Big trade just hit, folks!

Crosby, Connor, 2nd to Eternal Sunshine.
ROR, Wheeler to the Bull Moose.

Reactions: Sparty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad